Coronavirus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Although the Covid-19 vaccines provide strong protection against severe disease and death in “healthy people” multiple myeloma patients are among the immunocompromised groups who may not respond as well, studies have shown. One study published in Nature in July showed that only 45% of multiple myeloma patients developed an adequate response to the vaccine, while 22% had a partial response. One-third had no response."

I thought the vaccine was to help people that wasn’t healthy? Healthy people are not dying from this virus. The longer this goes on the more we are finding out this vaccine is pretty much useless. Healthy people have a 99.9% chance of kicking this virus in the butt so why would they need a vaccine. People are losing their jobs over not taking this useless vaccine. This is not about the virus.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I thought the vaccine was to help people that wasn’t healthy? The longer this goes on the more we are finding out this vaccine is pretty much useless. Healthy people have a 99.9% chance of kicking this virus in the butt so why would they need a vaccine. People are losing their jobs over not taking this useless vaccine.This is not about the virus.
correct.
it has always been about control.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I thought the vaccine was to help people that wasn’t healthy? Healthy people are not dying from this virus. The longer this goes on the more we are finding out this vaccine is pretty much useless. Healthy people have a 99.9% chance of kicking this virus in the butt so why would they need a vaccine. People are losing their jobs over not taking this useless vaccine.This is not about the virus.
Useless as tits on a bull

Darmark7

Canadian Government: Federal Employees Can Be Fired for Saying ‘Let’s Go Brandon’​

I’m starting to think this Brandon guy must be a real butt wipe. I even found this picture of Trump holding up a sign that says it and you know if orange man says “let’s go Brandon” then this Brandon guy has to be no good and probably a criminal. I hope people wake up.

C36D3788-726A-4C68-AD38-E206238B1819.jpeg

UnionStrong

Canadian Government: Federal Employees Can Be Fired for Saying ‘Let’s Go Brandon’​

I’m starting to think this Brandon guy must be a real butt wipe. I even found this picture of Trump holding up a sign that says it and you know if orange man says “let’s go Brandon” then this Brandon guy has to be no good and probably a criminal. I hope people wake up.

View attachment 356549
:censored2: Canada

Box Ox

I thought the vaccine was to help people that wasn’t healthy? Healthy people are not dying from this virus.

Are the immune systems of fatties compromised the same way those of folks who have multiple myeloma are? Vaccine no workie for them?

"When you have multiple myeloma, the cancer cells fill up the bone marrow and crowd out all of the cells that are making the immune system, so your immune system becomes tremendously weakened"

"One study published in Nature in July showed that only 45% of multiple myeloma patients developed an adequate response to the vaccine, while 22% had a partial response. One-third had no response."

Box Ox

The vax works.
So does natural immunity. No money in admitting that .

Reminds me that I've gotta finish up listening to the recent Joe Rogan / Sanjay Gupta podcast episode. Joe brings up a lotta good points.

UnionStrong

Are the immune systems of fatties compromised the same way those of folks who have multiple myeloma are? Vaccine no workie for them?

"When you have multiple myeloma, the cancer cells fill up the bone marrow and crowd out all of the cells that are making the immune system, so your immune system becomes tremendously weakened"

"One study published in Nature in July showed that only 45% of multiple myeloma patients developed an adequate response to the vaccine, while 22% had a partial response. One-third had no response."
That is a very cogent and lucid response mr Gambini.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

View attachment 356549

Darmark7

Let me get this right…. When Trump was in office the MSM pushed to punish or cancel people for saying good things about him or for even wearing a Trump hat while also telling us everyone hated Trump but now we have the MSM wanting to silence or cover up people saying bad things about Biden while telling us he is the most voted for and loved president in history. it’s almost like they are lying to us. Glad they are not because if they would lie to us about this they might lie to us about other things like a vaccine.

Last edited:

PT Car Washer

Let me get this right…. When Trump was in office the MSM pushed to punish or cancel people for saying good things about him or for even wearing a Trump hat while also telling us everyone hated Trump but now we have the MSM wanting to silence or cover up people saying bad things about Biden while telling us he is the most voted for and loved president in history. it’s almost like they are lying to us. Glad they are not because if they would lie to us about this they might lie to us about other things like a vaccine.
More misinformation.

Darmark7

Scientists are closely tracking a new variant spreading in the UK that could be 10% more infectious than Delta!​

• Scientists are closely tracking a new coronavirus variant called AY.4.2, a subtype of Delta.
We are all going to die! Really we are this time!

Last edited: