Coronavirus

El Correcto

god is dead
The resturaunts can go under. How hard is it to cook a meal at home? I get it...we transitioned to service economy since the past 3/4 century and the restaurant industry is a massive part. But there also must be ways to move forward and spur new ideas and technologies to fill the void.

Most realize we are screwed anyway. That was always the case though...we knew it's a damned if you do, or don't choice and no matter we lose. But we need economic damage control soon, because again the pain will be a lot worse for EVERYONE without a healthy economy
This is the problem with you liberaltarians.
You’re the type to scream bloody murder about the eco system unraveling, because some stupid bug got extincted but entire segments of our economy can go away in a short amount of time and it’s just oh well!

Dumbassery to the highest degree.

El Correcto

god is dead
This whole the only way grandma is going to survive is giving your freedoms to the government is ridiculous.

Try voting out the liberals sending wu flu positive people into nursing homes.

The liberal media is the real virus destroying America.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
This is the problem with you liberaltarians.
You’re the type to scream bloody murder about the eco system unraveling, because some stupid bug got extincted but entire segments of our economy can go away in a short amount of time and it’s just oh well!

Dumbassery to the highest degree.
that was actually pretty funny! Thanks

My point was, some of these things will never come back. Adapting and filling voids will be necessary. If that is la-di-da, so be it

It will be fine

This whole the only way grandma is going to survive is giving your freedoms to the government is ridiculous.

Try voting out the liberals sending wu flu positive people into nursing homes.

The liberal media is the real virus destroying America.
I got a feeling people are going to listen to the doctors over a truck driver whose political ideology is obviously unworkable for a functioning society.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I don’t see a way to calm the public without widespread testing of both current cases and people with antibodies. We haven’t really gotten anywhere in that regard.
new testing and confirmed cases is lagging 1-4 weeks behind the actual curve, given the virus timeline from infection to dormancy or recovered. so it's somewhat dumbfounding that opening policy is still driven by lagging stats.

El Correcto

god is dead
I got a feeling people are going to listen to the doctors over a truck driver whose political ideology is obviously unworkable for a functioning society.
Let’s see how functioning this society remains if we continue your political philosophy. They are doctors, not elected representatives responsible for maintaining a society.

76,699 dead Americans, 1.287+million infected. 1,900 dead people today, 2,000 is right around the corner. Sadly, America will hit the 80,000 dead on Saturday.
Donald Trump was tested again today. That’s 3x. Americans aren’t sure if he gets excited over jamming a 4 inch cotton swab up his nostril. 95% of Americans haven’t been tested at all. Trump must have been feeling symptoms, as the recommendation is not to get tested unless you feel ill. If you do feel ill self-quarantine. The Pres is a hypocrite.

oldngray

nowhere special
TDS cure.png