Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
UPS donates $100,000 to U of L to fund research for potential COVID-19 treatment

Don't post after taking nighttime meds!

GettyImages-583640768-55d14205ab6d4cb8b29cfeec5fee2899.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
But but but People’s grandmas!

Genghis Khan would of loaded your grandma’s wu flu infested carcass into a catapult and launched her into China for revenge of what they did to our country.

This whole country needs to get its priorities straight.

76,938 dead Americans, 1.292+million infected. 2,129 dead people yesterday.
Trump derangement syndrome is a major issue with alleged straight right wing men who can’t tolerant a president being ridiculed. These men are so deranged they spend their lives closeted. They post little memes to defend their red headed infatuation.

refineryworker05

I ask this question frequently to myself, what have republicans on a national level been right about in the last 20years? tax cuts paying for themselves, the national debt, Iraq, War on terror, bank deregulation, gay marriage, the bailout of the auto industry, the stimulus package, the ACA, ebola, etc

I guess coronavirus is just the latest thing they got wrong.

vantexan

I ask this question frequently to myself, what have republicans on a national level been right about in the last 20years? tax cuts paying for themselves, the national debt, Iraq, War on terror, bank deregulation, gay marriage, the bailout of the auto industry, the stimulus package, the ACA, ebola, etc

I guess coronavirus is just the latest thing they got wrong.
Interesting that Democrats did everything so right that it got them voted out of office.

refineryworker05

Now trump fans are pretending to be mad at China's deception over coronavirus, but trump himself was praising china's response to coronavirus. If you are mad at china, then to you trump has to look like an incompetent fool for falling for china's lies, but they don't say he looks like a fool because they don't actually care about blaming china. It is all pretend.
I mean its all very sad that even in the midst of over 100,000 Americans dying from trump's incompetence, trump fans/republicans are still pretending.

vantexan

Now trump fans are pretending to be mad at China's deception over coronavirus, but trump himself was praising china's response to coronavirus. If you are mad at china, then to you trump has to look like an incompetent fool for falling for china's lies, but they don't say he looks like a fool because they don't actually care about blaming china. It is all pretend.
I mean its all very sad that even in the midst of over 100,000 Americans dying from trump's incompetence, trump fans/republicans are still pretending.
It's a rare gift to know what everyone else is thinking. Must keep you up nights.

refineryworker05

It's a rare gift to know what everyone else is thinking. Must keep you up nights.
I don't know what everyone else is thinking. I am making the point that if the mad at china for lying about coronavirus is real, then trump who was directly believing and praising china's coronavirus response has to look like a huge fool to those people, but they aren't saying trump is a huge incompetent fool for believing china's lies, so its all pretend nonsense.

refineryworker05

Excellent job pushing China's Communist propaganda. You're a real piece of work comrade.
See this is all pretend stuff. If pushing Chinese propaganda over the coronavirus was a real thing to be upset about, then the fact that trump was pushing Chinese propaganda over their coronavirus response, should have this poster heavily upset that the president did this. Trump literally repeatedly praised the Chinese government and the Chinese president's response.

This right here is what I mean about republicans taking stances and making arguments that they don't even believe nor care about.

I am suppose to believe that this poster is upset with me for pushing Chinese propaganda because I posted that trump was praising China's coronavirus response which is the truth, but that poster isn't upset with the president of the United States for pushing Chinese coronavirus response propaganda.

vantexan

I didn't mention democrats, The question stands, what have republicans on the national level been right about in the last 20years. I honestly can't think of one thing.
I mentioned them, and in reply to your assertions about Republicans I'll ask again. Why if the Democrats have done things so well have they been voted out of office? Obviously not just a Republican issue.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If pushing Chinese propaganda over the coronavirus was a real thing to be upset about, then the fact that trump was pushing Chinese propaganda over their coronavirus response, should have this poster heavily upset that the president did this. Trump literally repeatedly praised the Chinese government and the Chinese president's response.
Trump was listening to the scientists and doctors like he has been all along.

The pandemic response plan, which was devised under the Obama administration, was to coordinate with the World Health Organization. They were lying for China.

This is basic factual stuff comrade. You seem very uninformed.

vantexan

See this is all pretend stuff. If pushing Chinese propaganda over the coronavirus was a real thing to be upset about, then the fact that trump was pushing Chinese propaganda over their coronavirus response, should have this poster heavily upset that the president did this. Trump literally repeatedly praised the Chinese government and the Chinese president's response.

This right here is what I mean about republicans taking stances and making arguments that they don't even believe nor care about.

I am suppose to believe that this poster is upset with me for pushing Chinese propaganda because I posted that trump was praising China's coronavirus response which is the truth, but that poster isn't upset with the president of the United States for pushing Chinese coronavirus response propaganda.
Trump changed his view on how the Chinese have handled the virus. Where were you?