Coronavirus

rickyb

We got people from the inside and out doing and saying anything they can to make America look bad. It's clear that we are on the right track as they are getting more rabid and nonsensical to keep up the facade. The more they lose credibility, the more we win.
what are you talking about?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
i dont understand these guys logic

I honestly think this country has become overwhelmingly selfish.

The more I watch and listen I see it everywhere. From masks to taxes, jobs to insurance.

"As long as I get mine ____ everyone else," seems to becoming the U.S. Motto. What blows me away is this is the exact opposite of the teachings of Jesus in a country that claims to be "Christian."

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
These videos of a billion fireworks being shot off in Los Angeles are absolutely wild

The city of Los Angeles, like many cities across the country, cancelled all the annual fireworks displays that usually light up the sky on the 4th of July.

Instead of professional firework shows there were about a billion (give or take) illegal fireworks shot into the sky by normal people who were looking to have some fun.

Yeah, so much for Gavin Newsome's government overreach. lol

That was pretty cool!
I sat outside and listened to the fireworks looking at my bonfire powered by my leaf blower!

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Great explanation about masks for those that don't get it!

I've always "gotten" the pro-mask position, it just happens to be wrong, and ignorant of the obvious. Your elbow or a tissue do just as well.or better. This is a strawman argument. Something is better than nothing, false choice. Are masks better than what was always recommended before three months ago? Nope. No need to mask, if large droplets are your concern. Masks don't filter small particles, which are what is driving the spread when people are forced to be in close quarters for long periods of time. I explain this over and over, and you people are still coming up with the same things I've already countered. It's done. Masks are ineffective at preventing the spread of respiratory illness according to 70+ years of research.

The more I watch and listen I see it everywhere. From masks to taxes, jobs to insurance.

"As long as I get mine ____ everyone else," seems to becoming the U.S. Motto. What blows me away is this is the exact opposite of the teachings of Jesus in a country that claims to be "Christian."

You don't know the teachings of Christ, so don't bother trying to apply them to how people view taxes or whether the evidence supports wearing masks. Jesus said give into Caesar what is Caesar's. Saying this he knew that all things belonged to God (who I assume you don't even believe in) but the temple leaders, whose authority Jesus was upsetting, were trying to trap him into saying something that the Romans could use to arrest him. We don't need other people forcing us to give up money we earned so it can be used to fund things we are morally opposed to.

And forcing people to wear masks when covering your cough and sneeze and maintaining distance is better and safer for everyone, and locking people into confined spaces so the virus can spread more easily, are morally indefensible. I know you think masks help, but you're wrong, and that's not a reason to force people to wear masks.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
There were an amazing number of smaller communities having fireworks. Plus a lot of backyard celebrations. The big city events were cancelled so little guys stepped up.
A comment:
Governor Gavin Newsom Cancels the 4th of July "Independence Day" & Bans Fireworks..... Americans soundly said differently, this was more beautiful than a professionally planned city run fireworks display.

floridays

Really?
Selfishness is a new phenomenon, no other nationality or people are afflicted with this human trait, only Americans,? I should say only the non hyphenated victim class Americans.

Have you thought this through?

Last edited:

rickyb

I've always "gotten" the pro-mask position, it just happens to be wrong, and ignorant of the obvious. Your elbow or a tissue do just as well.or better. This is a strawman argument. Something is better than nothing, false choice. Are masks better than what was always recommended before three months ago? Nope. No need to mask, if large droplets are your concern. Masks don't filter small particles, which are what is driving the spread when people are forced to be in close quarters for long periods of time. I explain this over and over, and you people are still coming up with the same things I've already countered. It's done. Masks are ineffective at preventing the spread of respiratory illness according to 70+ years of research.

You don't know the teachings of Christ, so don't bother trying to apply them to how people view taxes or whether the evidence supports wearing masks. Jesus said give into Caesar what is Caesar's. Saying this he knew that all things belonged to God (who I assume you don't even believe in) but the temple leaders, whose authority Jesus was upsetting, were trying to trap him into saying something that the Romans could use to arrest him. We don't need other people forcing us to give up money we earned so it can be used to fund things we are morally opposed to.

And forcing people to wear masks when covering your cough and sneeze and maintaining distance is better and safer for everyone, and locking people into confined spaces so the virus can spread more easily, are morally indefensible. I know you think masks help, but you're wrong, and that's not a reason to force people to wear masks.
masks arent just for coughs and sneeze

Fenris

You are correct that the 'progressives' are overwhelmingly selfish, always wanting more of other's possessions.

vantexan

As opposed to the Democrat way of telling minorities for decades how much they care but things have only gotten worse for minorities in Democrat run big cities. Dems care about the votes, period.

newfie

make sure you wear your mask

1593994825667.png

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
no thats 3 billionaires who ahve 50% of countries wealth, or 10% who own 90% of stock market
Get a :censored2:ing job and aspire to be like them. Earn your own money as the billionaires have. A hand up is good for those who need it, a hand out to others not willing to provide for themselves is not.