Coronavirus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Come on DarMan...
How about a statement a little more parallel?

The vax has been tested. Stats have proven the effectiveness. Long term? Who knows ?
Fear? I guess that could be part of the statement. If that's your motivation ( it wasn't mine) what's your % of fear before you would get stuck? Remember..You get Covid, you die. Would you take the vax?
If I get COVID again and if it is worse than the last time (because last time was a breeze) and I started getting bad I would first hit my stash of HCQ, vitamin D, Vitamin C and Zinc then if I didnt start to feel better in the next day or two I would then go to the places here in Florida that gives Regeneron. I would not go to a hospital to then be given remdesivir and put on a ventilator to drown in my own fluid in the lungs. So I guess my answer to your question is no I wouldn't take the vax.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If the sun were going to explode tomorrow, would you take the vaccine?

My scenario is more likely than yours.
The sun blows up, everyone dies, no matter what's done. Your scenario isn't a parallel.
Everyone won't die in my scenario, because not everyone will get the virus.

Covid (being a death sentence) if you get it, do you take the available shot or no?
It's not tough.
@wilberforce15 & @Darmark7 are a no.

BrownFlush

ted getting bad I would first hit my stash of HCQ, vitamin D, Vitamin C and Zinc then if I didnt start to feel better in the next day or two I would then go to the places here in Florida that gives Regeneron. I would not go to a hospital to then be given remdesivir and put on a ventilator to drown in my own fluid in the lungs. So I guess my answer to your question is no I wouldn't take the vax. the places here in Florida that gives Regeneron. I would not go to a hospital to then be given remdesivir and put on a ventilator to drown in my own fluid in the lungs. So I guess my answer to your question is no I wouldn't take the vax.
No.
You're treating the Covid.
Remember, if you get Covid you die. (The given scenario) No matter what.
Do you take the available shot as as preventive or do you
"hit my stash of HCQ, vitamin D, Vitamin C and Zinc"as the preventive.

Poop Head

Judge me.
You think I’m not?
Back it up
Screenshot_20210921-202609_Chrome.jpg

BrownFlush

Ok your scenario… I’m going to die ”No Matter What” so it’s still a NO on the vaccine! Move on.
I’m going to die …no matter what ( the treatment) is what is inferred.
You really don’t see what I'm asking? You know, as in preventive?
👌

Last edited:

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Do we know for sure it is just the unvaccinated spreading the kung flu?

Better not try to get vaccinated in that case amirite Wal? 😂
Where’s you’re evidence that the vaccinated are spreading the virus?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Better not try to get vaccinated in that case amirite Wal? 😂
Where’s you’re evidence that the vaccinated are spreading the virus?
I didn't make any claims, but doesn't it make sense to think if the vaccinated can get infected, they can spread the infection to others?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I didn't make any claims, but doesn't it make sense to think if the vaccinated can get infected, thry can spread the infection to others?
Sure. But if it happens 1% of the time or whatever; does that discount the VAST MAJORITY of people who garner protection from the shot?
For example; the New Orleans saints had 6 people test positive for the virus last week.
6 people. In the entire organization.
So there WAS a breakthrough spread in the organization, and it affected about 4% of the team. Also, none of them fell seriously ill.
See what I mean?