DIRT missed package

Nah
No. They'll never even know unless the clerk complains. Slap on the wrist. Hell most of the people in my old center didn't even put the time on.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you don’t DIRT the package or miss a few, is that a fireable offense?
16134850vWYtt892.gif

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
No. They'll never even know unless the clerk complains. Slap on the wrist. Hell most of the people in my old center didn't even put the time on.

Remember they are trying to get rid the clerks...just place it on the belt with the rest of the service failures...no worries...

Just noticed your fed ex avatar... ignore the previous sentence and go about your daily business... Fed Ex has bigger 🐟 2 🍳 than to worry about little old U....

Last edited:

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It's never in the right order, DRIT IRDT and RTDI are all I see from other drivers. Not that it matters, just mildly annoying. The diad training modules do not even have the correct service cross identifiers.

Most of them are access point packages, it's been flavor of the month to have 0 access point refusals and I've already received several complaint calls and walk-backs as a result.

If you have a bulk closure just scribble cl1 on a few and move about your day.

Last edited:

FozziesDeliveries

I have had a few times where i do a delivery and look at the box and its already at NI3.... some drivers do a new cross in different areas on the box instead of adding to the existing.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I always put legible DIRT on my clerk boxes, it took more time and I was paid to do it. I never understood the reason most drivers are too lazy to do the same. The lack of was irritating with Sendagains from other drivers, you don't know how many real attempts were made.