Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You sir are irrelevant
image.jpeg

Re-Raise

Comprehending what? You guys just want me to tell you your right. Not gonna stroke your egos. Y'all must not get enough attention at home.
A lot of us have been here long enough to know that supervisors and managers come and go often at UPS.

I am not sacrificing my integrity by following dishonest direction from anyone just so they won't get yelled at on a conference call.

Stick up for yourself because when their jobs are on the line, they will not have your back.

UPS2012

I win no matter what
A lot of us have been here long enough to know that supervisors and managers come and go often at UPS.

I am not sacrificing my integrity by following dishonest direction from anyone just so they won't get yelled at on a conference call.

Stick up for yourself because when their jobs are on the line, they will not have your back.

I know it's every man for themselves at ups. Like I said Im no rookie. My own supervisors said cover yourself. Drivers screw drivers over. Management screws drivers over. Drivers screw management over. It's a never ending cycle. In the end you do what's best for yourself.

Re-Raise

I know it's every man for themselves at ups. Like I said Im no rookie. My own supervisors said cover yourself. Drivers screw drivers over. Management screws drivers over. Drivers screw management over. It's a never ending cycle. In the end you do what's best for yourself.
What is best for me is being honest. I have made mistakes and I admit them.

By having you record packages dishonestly your management team is already admitting that they will lie to hide a mistake.

They will lie to protect themselves again at your expense if they are caught.

Never forget that your management at your center are very small fish in the UPS pond.

UPS2012

I win no matter what
What is best for me is being honest. I have made mistakes and I admit them.

By having you record packages dishonestly your management team is already admitting that they will lie to hide a mistake.

They will lie to protect themselves again at your expense if they are caught.

Never forget that your management at your center are very small fish in the UPS pond.

True. Good thing I cover myself.