UPS2012

I win no matter what
Wow I swear reading this kids responses are making my brain bleed!

You have to love the new drivers. "I've been here 5 years I've seen it all. You can't tell me anything I don't already know!"

True story here. We had a driver sheet 15 packages closed at 2pm because a on road told him too. He took a picture of the msg and sheeted them closed. LP brought him in and fired him. He showed LP the picture. LP "so you knew it was wrong but did it anyways."

Supervisor was suspended for 2 weeks. Driver was fired and did not get his job back because of proven dishonesty.

I swear to God this happened. You can either believe it or not but you are always held to a higher standard then management.

@Monkey Butt who is a former management employee for UPS will gladly tell you how much he loves Double Standards!!

Oh and a nice little tidbit that driver that was fired was so liked that he was even on the UPS calendar and the UPS letter boxes for a while.

Cool story

UPS2012

I win no matter what
It's cool man. I don't really care what happens to you in your ups career. I just wanted to share so you knew the line. "I was told too" doesn't work. Carry on with your bad self.

Oh no your good. Just doing pick ups. A little behind schedule from all this lol

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I have filed my share of grievances. I only file when I see fit just like any other normal person.
IMG_0013.GIF
IMG_0014.GIF
IMG_0122.GIF
IMG_0128.GIF
IMG_0136.GIF
IMG_0138.JPG
IMG_0175.GIF
IMG_0270.GIF
LIAR!!!

Johney

If you say so. Still have job. Never had a warning letter but I guess I'm on the break of getting fired. Oh this has been a good day lol
I would hardly say on the brink, but what people here are trying to tell you is it may not happen today,tomorrow or years from now, but by your actions it can and you may not have recourse. Laugh about it now and if you're lucky you may never face any problems, but it sure would suck at 15 or 20 years into these bad habits to be walked out the door. JMO.
Edit: Just remember it only takes once.

UPS2012

I win no matter what
I would hardly say on the brink, but what people here are trying to tell you is it may not happen today,tomorrow or years from now, but by your actions it can and you may not have recourse. Laugh about it now and if you're lucky you may never face any problems, but it sure would suck at 15 or 20 years into these bad habits to be walked out the door. JMO.
Edit: Just remember it only takes once.

True. At my center I've only seen one driver not come back from a fire and he was stealing gas.

Johney

True. At my center I've only seen one driver not come back from a fire and he was stealing gas.
Dishonesty. The hardest to fight and win. Just think about it. I and I'm sure many here have never seen a firing (at least one stick) for refusing to do something dishonest.

UPS2012

I win no matter what
What is the breaking point other than stealing to get fired and not come back? I've seen it all from a driver on drugs and they never fired him.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Comprehending what? You guys just want me to tell you your right. Not gonna stroke your egos. Y'all must not get enough attention at home.
All you had to do was 30 hours ago say oh thanks I didn't realize that. No one looking for an ego stroke. Just trying to keep ppl employed.