Displacement

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Currently the bickering is about who the hotties from 60's and 70's TV were. Pay attention, please.

Right!

How about Diana Rigg (Mrs. Peel) from the Avengers?

thumbnail.aspx?q=1504838890130&id=d629b35e7dc3c9241a6b93133bff3a51&url=http%u00253a%2f%2fi223.ph.jpg
thumbnail.aspx?q=1504838890130&id=d629b35e7dc3c9241a6b93133bff3a51&url=http%u00253a%2f%2fi223.ph.jpg

Last edited:

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Ok..back ON topic for a bit..lol The people being displaced finally got their packets, and out of 17 people, the only ones majorly affected were 4 FTs. I know one was given the option, if they'd like to keep their FT status, they could quit Express and move over to FXGSCS, or Smart Post as we know it.

This is ridiculous. The packets also had several PT options, all within 50 miles of our station, all crap. The 4 are kind of in shock, especially the two who have 12 and 9 years in respectively. They also have the option to take a severance package, which is individualized, and I have asked at least one of them to request it so I can see what they offer....which we know would be not much.

Thank you Dear Beloved Leader!

menotyou

bella amicizia
Awww. It was fun coming here and looking at all the old hotties from my childhood. I always wanted to be a Charlie's Angel. Who knew I'd end up working were I am one of three female drivers(when I am back from surgery). My on-car calls us his angels. It's cute.

Sorry for going Off Topic. :bigsmile2:

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Awww. It was fun coming here and looking at all the old hotties from my childhood. I always wanted to be a Charlie's Angel. Who knew I'd end up working were I am one of three female drivers(when I am back from surgery). My on-car calls us his angels. It's cute.

Sorry for going Off Topic. :bigsmile2:

Ok..let me get this straight...you'll be a female driver when you get back from surgery? Or are you a female driver out because of surgery?

Sorry...I couldn't stop myself on that one!!...lol:tinfoilhatsmile:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ok..back ON topic for a bit..lol The people being displaced finally got their packets, and out of 17 people, the only ones majorly affected were 4 FTs. I know one was given the option, if they'd like to keep their FT status, they could quit Express and move over to FXGSCS, or Smart Post as we know it.

This is ridiculous. The packets also had several PT options, all within 50 miles of our station, all crap. The 4 are kind of in shock, especially the two who have 12 and 9 years in respectively. They also have the option to take a severance package, which is individualized, and I have asked at least one of them to request it so I can see what they offer....which we know would be not much.

Thank you Dear Beloved Leader!

FOOL!! Dear Beloved Leader LOVES his people!! He is only thinking of their best interests when he offers them a crap job or a crap severance package. They are not worthy to lick the feet of Dear Beloved Leader. You must be sent to Renewed Energy Training Advancing Righteous Development :-)censored:) at Memphis immediately. Dear Beloved Leader must be revered and never scorned. Your punishment will be severe.