Express going "independent" ...and to current events

MAKAVELI

I've made less than a dozen posts and You think You have me figured out. I've been reading your BS for years I know who you are. You are picking a fight with the wrong guy... take that under advisement.
It doesn't take much to figure out a deuch. If you got something to say, spit it out. Don't be a :censored2:.

floridays

Sorry bro I don't roll that way.
You understood what I said, in case you didn't I'm exposing you for the one dimension cliche you are. I can be a lot more illustrative than that but i'll let you keep talking. The balls in your court. Once again you chose the wrong guy to pick a fight with.

MAKAVELI

You understood what I said, in case you didn't I'm exposing you for the one dimension cliche you are. I can be a lot more illustrative than that but i'll let you keep talking. The balls in your court. Once again you chose the wrong guy to pick a fight with.
You chose the wrong guy to troll. IDGAF! Now piss off!

floridays

You chose the wrong guy to troll. IDGAF! Now piss off!
Not trolling you, you responded to my post about happy to be a loser in the hillary clinton sweepstakes, you attacked i responded... and you have added no substance since then. I do not take commands from you..referring to your piss off comment. I'm not bullied and once again you chose the wrong guy to pick a fight with. Finally i think you figured it out. I know you and i know your kind. cheers

MAKAVELI

Not trolling you, you responded to my post about happy to be a loser in the hillary clinton sweepstakes, you attacked i responded... and you have added no substance since then. I do not take commands from you..referring to your piss off comment. I'm not bullied and once again you chose the wrong guy to pick a fight with. Finally i think you figured it out. I know you and i know your kind. cheers
You say you've been lurking for years reading my posts and decide one day to sign up and respond to one of my posts. You are the definition of a troll. Wear the badge with pride bro.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
We have college degrees and my wife did PhD work at a research 1 school. I took graduate level courses while an undergrad, but chose not to complete a degree yet.

Two business degrees and a technical degree between two adults here.

There isn't the same disconnect between uneducated minorities like there was with whites. The difference among non-whites was only 3-4 points. The difference between educated and poorly educated whites was 17-18 points...

...It seems clear though that whites that sought knowledge and education saw through his propaganda at a much higher rate. Minorities have always known.

I'm trying to imagine this solid block of Democrat voters --experiencing twice the rates of poverty and illegitimate births of whites; and heavily disproportionately the victims of violent crime-- worried about what Trump might do to upset their applecart.

floridays

You say you've been lurking for years reading my posts and decide one day to sign up and respond to one of my posts. You are the definition of a troll. Wear the badge with pride bro.
You still can't learn. There is a record of what i posted, I never mentioned you. Never said I read your posts specifically, I read mr. fedex, operational needs, vantexan, dano59, and all other posters. Don't be so self important, you and your posts are no more valuable than anyone else's, get over yourself.

floridays

I'm trying to imagine this solid block of Democrat voters --experiencing twice the rates of poverty and illegitimate births of whites; and heavily disproportionately the victims of violent crime-- worried about what Trump might do to upset their applecart.
A well reasoned comment, you must be a bigot.

MAKAVELI

You still can't learn. There is a record of what i posted, I never mentioned you. Never said I read your posts specifically, I read mr. fedex, operational needs, vantexan, dano59, and all other posters. Don't be so self important, you and your posts are no more valuable than anyone else's, get over yourself.
Yes there is a record, troll.
I've made less than a dozen posts and You think You have me figured out. I've been reading your BS for years I know who you are. You are picking a fight with the wrong guy... take that under advisement.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I don't have a real problem with the Electoral college but the two party system has driven such a wedge between Americans and have basically weaponized our elections to cause harm to the other side. Drumpf really is a puppet for the alt-right. He's also an unhinged narcissist that is hell bent on eliminating every single piece of legislation with Obama's name on it regardless if that legislation is actually good for Americans.

He made his intentions clear during the campaign, as did HRC. You guys had your shot to preserve the status quo that was allegedly so good and popular. Didn't quite make it.

Maui

Understand white supremacy then maybe you will scratch the surface. Understand policing of different communities.
You do know which group has the highest educational attainment right? I'll give you a hint--it ain't white guys.

floridays

Yes there is a record, troll.
Your's and every one else's, do you understand sets and subsets or exclusionary things. It wasn't simply your posts, I've been reading everyone's for 12 years, get it? If i was responding to mr fedex, (rest his soul) I would have said I have been reading his posts for 12 years...get it. You are not that important and you are challenging someone over your paygrade. Clarification for all other idiots on this forum, if you have been here for 12 years i have read your posts and have a good idea who and what i am dealing with. Is that clear enough for you specifically, or do i have to draw a picture.