FULL TIMERS still in PROGRESSION with seniority date by Aug 1st! Did you file your grievance!?!

Ok wait...... does this mean that Ups.....owes me another retro check?!

STARTING A NEW THREAD!
zHDMgMM4O3zc4.gif

Boston25

UPDATE!!! A representative from Teamsters personally reached out to me today to let me know that we will getting the gwi. The teamster representative also said that they will be putting out a newsletter late next week explaining the whole process. Full-time employees still in progression with a seniority date before August 1st need to be on the lookout for a raise increase in their upcoming check. The newsletter should explain the process but FYI if you do not receive the GW I increase in your next check contact your union rep! Shalom!
So is there going to be a notice from the package division on this?

BigJamesBrown

I can tell you that this will be the first time in history bat full-time employees still in progression received the gwi! This will be an historical event and it all started with the grievance you see posted on my thread! All praise to you YAHUAH!

BigJamesBrown

Because it’s unprecedented. I am in progression so it would be another $1.45 in raise increases which is awesome!
My BA said it's a historical event. Yes correct! When I file the grievance you had no idea how many people telling me that I was crazy and that we would never get the GWI while still in progression in spite of what I understood the contract to read.:tt2:

Boston25

According to the IBT’s website looks like recent 22.3’s in progression will get progression rates and the GWI.

Attachments

• 122E8042-45E3-4AD4-A2B2-9547E78CD790.png
    122E8042-45E3-4AD4-A2B2-9547E78CD790.png
    405.3 KB · Views: 200

1stgear

Full-time seniority employees still in progression with a seniority date before August 1st are contracted to receive the yearly wage increase along with the bare minimum wage progression rate!?!:clap:
Isn’t that for August 1, 2018? So people with seniority after that date get progression but not the other yearly increase, correct?

weirdohappy

I'm in progression and got the .70 from last year. Due to having been a RTD (part time driver) that went full time I was making 25.83 at the time. So I got .70. Here's the rub, anyone who was an RTD driver that went full time AFTER August 1st of last year went full time making $27.75 or $1+ more than me and over $2 more than some other guys who went full time prior to August 1st of last year. Union basically said "tough cookies" and won't do anything about it. I hit 36 months and went back above what they're making, but there are several guys in our center who have been driving for a long time still making $25.xx while these guys that just went full time are making $27.xx

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
My BA said it's a historical event. Yes correct! When I file the grievance you had no idea how many people telling me that I was crazy and that we would never get the GWI while still in progression in spite of what I understood the contract to read.:tt2:
What local and region are you?if you don’t mind me asking?