Getting ugly

F

Frankie's Friend

There is no standard grievance form issued from the IBT. It's a local thing, ours need steward signatures. Also as a steward I made and kept copies of every grievance (+notes) I handled. Turned over hundreds of copies to my successor.
You found someone else who cared?

F

Frankie's Friend

We don't have a clock anymore
This one will work until the stock recovers...
20180510_203244.jpg

Just put your document beside it (in the sun) and shoot a pic with your smartphone.

UPS Preloader

I don’t really get along with union members that are rats on the safety committee. Please don’t respond to me again brother.
FACT

Lol. You don’t want a reply, block me. I don’t give a crap who you get along with. Yes, I’m on the safety committee, but far from being a rat. I do nothing UPS wants me to do. No observations, no 6 month plans, no wellness, no recognition, and very few if any demos. I’m there for one issue, to address the safety issues.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Lol. You don’t want a reply, block me. I don’t give a crap who you get along with. Yes, I’m on the safety committee, but far from being a rat. I do nothing UPS wants me to do. No observations, no 6 month plans, no wellness, no recognition, and very few if any demos. I’m there for one issue, to address the safety issues.

So you do half the job and think you are doing something. Great work ethic..

UPS Preloader

Where am I doing half the job. The safety committee is our time to bring safety issues and possible solutions to managements attention which is what I do. The rest of the stuff is BS that management wants the committees to do to dot your I’s and cross your T’s. I’m not helping you with that. At least not until all the safety issues are fixed.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Where am I doing half the job. The safety committee is our time to bring safety issues and possible solutions to managements attention which is what I do. The rest of the stuff is BS that management wants the committees to do to dot your I’s and cross your T’s. I’m not helping you with that. At least not until all the safety issues are fixed.

So, how’s it going getting those safety issues corrected. Not talking about making sure there are paper towels in the bathroom

Real safety issues

F

Frankie's Friend

Hey dude, lame duck, you can't even approve the hourly safety members.
Where there's hourly with spine you'll find that it's not your committee anymore and if you want to screw with members rights and play safety then there's always the OSHA card.

F

Frankie's Friend

So, how’s it going getting those safety issues corrected. Not talking about making sure there are paper towels in the bathroom

Real safety issues
Grievances and OSHA letters. That's normal protocol to fix the violations.

maxicoze

How about drug addicts that unload trucks at an unsafe speed because they are on speed. The management likes them because they are fast guys. They are druggies who go into the mens room and use a stall without sitting down. First thing in the morning and at break they are speed demons. In the old days the unions protected drunks, now its druggies. Personally I don"t care what anyone does but when it effects me its a problem.

Please explain in greater detail.

UPS Preloader

Real safety issues

Going fairly well in our building. We have most issues under control. Still working on a few and a few months back I had to get OSHA involved in one issue.

F

Frankie's Friend

Going fairly well in our building. We have most issues under control. Still working on a few and a few months back I had to get OSHA involved in one issue.
The next time you tell the company co chair rep(s) to fix a violation they may take you a bit more seriously.
They'll hate you but they'll pay attention.