Government run "anything"......

floridays

im saying less concentrated power, more democracy. news flash: you can concentrate power in teh govt as well as industry. currently we have both and the system dont work.
You do understand, democracy, under a republican form of government allowed for slavery in America's past, I do understand I am speaking with a canuck, a non American.

Exactly why are you so consumed with what we do?

rickyb

You do understand, democracy, under a republican form of government allowed for slavery in America's past, I do understand I am speaking with a canuck, a non American.

Exactly why are you so consumed with what we do?
yea but america's "democracy" was very restricted until past 100 years. when did women and blacks become eligible to vote?

Serf

"Keep giving us money and attention to 'conserve' things that haven't existed in your lifetime despite having 'conserved' absolutely nothing."

Mainstream Conservative Inc™ :rain:

rickyb

He’s been told before, grab the reins of power, etc.

He doesn’t realize that people who think exactly like he does have more influence within the ‘system’ than those outside the ‘system’.

Sadly, he’s smarter than half the folks on BC, but they didn’t get fired from UPS.

And they bought houses, and have 401K’s, and will retire at age 55-60.

It’s gonna drop like a hammer when rickyb finally understands compound interest...
my generation wont even retire, the world will be a :censored2: show next 20 to 30 years.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
my guys arent liberals in case you didnt notice.

trump and all these crazies the world has been electing are signs of the beginning of the end if we dont do something.

tenor.gif