Government run "anything"......

JJinVA

look i think america is headed towards eating dogs anyways. you guys are approaching peak fraud and then a collapse. the FED cant print money for big corporations forever.

u are defending 1 failed economic system vs another. and actually they both have alot in common and im not advocating either.

its dangerous to think one species is better than another, or one nationality is better than another, because its just like racism where one race is not going to be treated equally.

Ive said a few times that I think there is plenty wrong with capitalism, but until someone show me a better alternative system its the one that is currently the most appealing *shrug*

rickyb

Ive said a few times that I think there is plenty wrong with capitalism, but until someone show me a better alternative system its the one that is currently the most appealing *shrug*
the thing is people will show people a better system but then people will double down that there is no alternative.

are you in favor of codetermination like they got in germany?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
the thing is people will show people a better system but then people will double down that there is no alternative.

Ricky, first you need to be able to survive without your parents support. Then you can work on telling us how to survive.

JJinVA

Uhh, Im not in favor of ANYTHING germany is doing these days under the leadership of that actual lunatic Karen over there.

And youre wrong. Im gleefully open to ideas that are actually provably good on paper before implementation. Not this guinea pig approach of "hope for the best". Any kind of "hope for the best" system reeks of fraud with make-up on

rickyb

Uhh, Im not in favor of ANYTHING germany is doing these days under the leadership of that actual lunatic Karen over there.

And youre wrong. Im gleefully open to ideas that are actually provably good on paper before implementation. Not this guinea pig approach of "hope for the best". Any kind of "hope for the best" system reeks of fraud with make-up on
germany has been doing codetermination for i dont know how long, probably decades.

are you against worker cooperatives?

JJinVA

@JJinVA or they say stuff like this.

or this:
"BLM your life isnt perfect, therefore you have no right to protest! achieve perfection, then protest LOL"

Youre young (Im assuming). Youre eager to fix the world. I was too. Until I realized the world problems are multi-tiered and extremely complex. There is the world we ALL hope for (one of peace and prosperity for all), and then the actual world that we live in and have to deal with the problems as they arise. No, I dont like seeing people poor and suffering. No, Im not going to give them my house to make them feel better and make me feel worse. I consider myself beyond lucky, and help where I can, with the expectation of a "thank you" seeing as how I dont HAVE to do anything other than pay taxes and die. But even expecting a thank you is too much these days which is why alot of these ppl suffering are getting a cold shoulder. Like someone owes them something. I had a lady cuss me out one night after asking me for change and I said no, then she went and got into a vehicle that was newer (and nicer) than mine!

rickyb

Explain it and Ill tell you. :censored2: is a worker cooperative?
basically its one worker one vote, and workers equally own the companies they work in. so its more democratic. it doesnt centralize power the way state communism does, or capitalism does.

rickyb

Youre young (Im assuming). Youre eager to fix the world. I was too. Until I realized the world problems are multi-tiered and extremely complex. There is the world we ALL hope for (one of peace and prosperity for all), and then the actual world that we live in and have to deal with the problems as they arise. No, I dont like seeing people poor and suffering. No, Im not going to give them my house to make them feel better and make me feel worse. I consider myself beyond lucky, and help where I can, with the expectation of a "thank you" seeing as how I dont HAVE to do anything other than pay taxes and die. But even expecting a thank you is too much these days which is why alot of these ppl suffering are getting a cold shoulder. Like someone owes them something. I had a lady cuss me out one night after asking me for change and I said no, then she went and got into a vehicle that was newer (and nicer) than mine!
nader has written about thank you too. youre right.

i gave a car worth of donations. it was win win for me and them, but lose for my dad hahah.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
yea i did and thats what you just told me. you have to be middle class to protest. or you have to spend all your money on rent to protest. you cant be middle class and live at home with your parents to save money and protest.
BS.
And you know it.

I didn't say you couldn't be middle class.

I said you couldn't be an ignorant dweeb living in your parent's basement taking on absolutely no responsibility throughout the entirety of your life and expect other people who actually HAVE had to shoulder some of the responsibilities of this world to take your mindless chatter with any seriousness at all.

rickyb

No you didn't.
you know this logic where if i live at home with my parents and therefore i cant know anything OR if some BLM protestors destroy stuff BLM is completely illegitimate reminds me of the matrix.

in those movies the "good guys" talk to the "bad guys" and we assume since they are "bad" everything they say must be wrong. but as it turns out the bad guys were right about things.

vantexan

If there was a better system it would have been tried somewhere. Capitalism works. We just stop having to be envious of those who do better under it. And those who do better have to be more generous. Otherwise the idiocy that goes on in our streets will continue until they get the upper hand and bring the whole system down. People who struggle could care less that capitalism works best and are much more likely to believe another system is worth trying.