GROUND IS TAKING OVER EXPRESS

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
FedEx Customer Service specializes in lies so they don't have to pay-off. "Mechanical delays", Act of God, bad weather, and on and on, and, of course, rampant falsification.

We were flat out told to just make something up if someone called the station.

Is this the same station where you traded your integrity that you brag about so much for job security and ignored all sorts of things (drug use, sex crimes, falsification, and so on) that you could have done something about? It's hard(er) to take you seriously when you complain about how awful things were at your station when you admit to enabling them because you could make good money by doing so.

All of which, of course, is under the assumption that we're pretending that it happened in the first place and this isn't another one of your attempts at trying too hard with lies that are too far-fetched to be believed.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Is this the same station where you traded your integrity that you brag about so much for job security and ignored all sorts of things (drug use, sex crimes, falsification, and so on) that you could have done something about? It's hard(er) to take you seriously when you complain about how awful things were at your station when you admit to enabling them because you could make good money by doing so.

All of which, of course, is under the assumption that we're pretending that it happened in the first place and this isn't another one of your attempts at trying too hard with lies that are too far-fetched to be believed.

As a "manager", you already know that being a whistle blower is a death sentence at FedEx, right? Everything I've posted here about falsification and criminality are all absolutely true.

Given the environment, if Corporate Security or management couldn't uncover it, I'd stay away. CS did eventually discover the drug ring I mentioned, and everyone involved was terminated. That said, I knowingly delivered plenty of cocaine, heroin etc. because it wasn't worth the risk to deal with the "owner" of the package.

Reporting falsification and sexual harrassment etc. was always something i also stayed away from, especially if management was involved. Besides the guilty party, his/her cadre' of FedEx Friends could always be counted on to take retribution if you brought their amigo down.

"Good money" was only via copious overtime and an associated destruction of one's personal life.

I'll match my integrity against yours any time. The fact that you have become one of them gives you a credibility score of zero.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
As a "manager", you already know that being a whistle blower is a death sentence at FedEx, right? Everything I've posted here about falsification and criminality are all absolutely true.

Of course!

Given the environment, if Corporate Security or management couldn't uncover it, I'd stay away. CS did eventually discover the drug ring I mentioned, and everyone involved was terminated.

"Oh by the way, they all got fired, so my contributions to such offenses doesn't really count."

Reporting falsification and sexual harrassment etc. was always something i also stayed away from, especially if management was involved. Besides the guilty party, his/her cadre' of FedEx Friends could always be counted on to take retribution if you brought their amigo down.

I guess that means you were their biznitch. Emasculated.

"Good money" was only via copious overtime and an associated destruction of one's personal life.

I'll match my integrity against yours any time. The fact that you have become one of them gives you a credibility score of zero.

Let me see if I've got this right. You allowed them to cut your balls off and went along with their wrongdoing, which hurt plenty of innocent people along the way - but you want to brag about your integrity.

Chutzpah.

PurpyPurple

The new Frontline video is playing in the station and it addresses the transfer of packages from Ground to Express. Profitability of fedex and other malarkey. Who cares if it means less packages, hours, and money? Thank god I have an exit plan

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The new Frontline video is playing in the station and it addresses the transfer of packages from Ground to Express. Profitability of fedex and other malarkey. Who cares if it means less packages, hours, and money? Thank god I have an exit plan
Good for you.

Behind everyone of those sugarcoated Frontline videos, one thing is clear, the hourly employees are getting screwed once again.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Frontline is the REAL deal, man. Problem is, NOBODY believes it (save for a very few die-hard Purple types), and NOBODY is staying around to see their LIES and inept management come to fruition. Except Dano, to whom Frontline is the gospel.

You absolutely get it, and know that the answer is to just leave.

Serf

Saw that vid too. Anytime they drum up the propaganda, I perk up a little. Mainly because I know it’s time to grab my ankles. Also, it’s SFA season. (Serve Food Annually) Last year we got pizza AND sandwiches. But management left them out all day and night and many people who at them got sick.

vantexan

Frontline is the REAL deal, man. Problem is, NOBODY believes it (save for a very few die-hard Purple types), and NOBODY is staying around to see their LIES and inept management come to fruition. Except Dano, to whom Frontline is the gospel.

You absolutely get it, and know that the answer is to just leave.
NOBODY is staying around? NOBODY?

vantexan

If the situation at Express mirrors what Delta said earlier this AM there may be people at Express going whether they want to or not.
Didn't catch that. They limiting operations and laying off due to the Coronavirus? That has nothing to do with EVERYONE being so angry at FedEx that NOBODY is sticking around.

MAKAVELI

Didn't catch that. They limiting operations and laying off due to the Coronavirus? That has nothing to do with EVERYONE being so angry at FedEx that NOBODY is sticking around.
Unfortunately for Express, the ones leaving will be new and mid-range employees, while the older topped out employees will stay and stick it out. :happy2:

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Of course!

"Oh by the way, they all got fired, so my contributions to such offenses doesn't really count."

I guess that means you were their biznitch. Emasculated.

Let me see if I've got this right. You allowed them to cut your balls off and went along with their wrongdoing, which hurt plenty of innocent people along the way - but you want to brag about your integrity.

Chutzpah.
Your avatar pictures are always punk rock stuff. Yet your a management/company shill.

vantexan

Nobody with a brain. You would have stayed, supported Fred, and spoken out against paying him back with a union.

Enabler-In-Chief.
No, but I would have pointed out that a union giving employees everything they want is impossible if the money isn't there. So don't believe the Rabble-Rouser-in-Chief who's lying to them about what the company can and can't do.