GROUND IS TAKING OVER EXPRESS

vantexan

I don't determine what couriers deserve, the market does.

"Stripped"? "Relief"? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you were topped out or almost topped out the first time you quit. Your issue is your bad decisions.

ROTFLMAO. Here's how they deal with guys like me when they need to save money - they buy out some of us, (maybe) reclassify some of us, change job responsibilities, then redistribute the work.

Olympic level.
And yet in the past you have gleefully told us it's entry level work that anyone can do. And yes I was topped out for over 7 years when I quit. We weren't given a raise for more than four years. Finally got a 39 cent raise. I was on my own as a domicile at the time with a mgr who liked to mess with people. Told me I better enjoy that raise, last I was going to see for a long time. Got angry and quit, and of course not long after FedEx made some serious adjustments to top out after getting a union scare. Came back in good faith and was told I would top out in 7-8 years. And many years later mgrs were telling new hires the same thing. Why do you defend a bunch of liars? Don't you get tired of sucking up and kissing ass? And spare me, you want to have consistent, decent raises, rewards for your efforts like everyone else. Which wouldn't have come if a union had got in.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
How much revenue do you bring in? It's all couriers, and CSA's, that bring in the revenue that makes your job possible. Get over yourself.
Dano's position is meaningless. Random numbers pulled out of a hat and thrown on a dartboard, pasted on graphs which no one reads, then transferred to the dark depths of his bosses desk drawer never to be seen again. Man, that's gotta' bring in a ton of revenue.
:clap:

ManInBrown

You missed that entire point. Right by ya and over your head. The ups guy was bragging about making a 110 thousand and we made peanuts. I said in 2020 that’s not huge money. There’s easier ways of doing it rather than slinging boxes for 60 hours.
Hopefully this helps you
Slinging boxes. Lolol. 60 hours a week. Lolol. Haven’t touched cardboard in three years. Haven’t worked over 48 hours a week in I can’t even remember how long. Years and years and years ago. But keep trying, and keep praying. Lolol.

Gone fishin

Slinging boxes. Lolol. 60 hours a week. Lolol. Haven’t touched cardboard in three years. Haven’t worked over 48 hours a week in I can’t even remember how long. Years and years and years ago. But keep trying, and keep praying. Lolol.
Whatever makes you feel better , we all know the truth

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
And yet in the past you have gleefully told us it's entry level work that anyone can do.

Because it's true.

And yes I was topped out for over 7 years when I quit. We weren't given a raise for more than four years. Finally got a 39 cent raise. I was on my own as a domicile at the time with a mgr who liked to mess with people. Told me I better enjoy that raise, last I was going to see for a long time. Got angry and quit, and of course not long after FedEx made some serious adjustments to top out after getting a union scare. Came back in good faith and was told I would top out in 7-8 years. And many years later mgrs were telling new hires the same thing. Why do you defend a bunch of liars? Don't you get tired of sucking up and kissing ass? And spare me, you want to have consistent, decent raises, rewards for your efforts like everyone else. Which wouldn't have come if a union had got in.

OK.

59 Dano

How much revenue do you bring in? It's all couriers, and CSA's, that bring in the revenue that makes your job possible. Get over yourself.

I don't bring in any. Never said otherwise. Couriers don't bring in revenue unless they're doing a pickup.

You're awfully touchy these days. You get cut off?

59 Dano

You think a customer is gonna pay their bill if their packages haven’t been delivered?

Pickups generate revenue, deliveries don't. Not my problem if you can't accept that and are coming up with retarded zoo chimp logic to explain otherwise.

ManInBrown

33 an hour x 55 hours a week gets you just to 100 k. How do they get over a 100 k.
We don’t make 33. No clue where you got that number. We make more. Depending on locals. And you need to retake math. The example you used is $112,465 a year.

vantexan

I don't bring in any. Never said otherwise. Couriers don't bring in revenue unless they're doing a pickup.

You're awfully touchy these days. You get cut off?
And yet it's the couriers doing the pickups that brings in the revenue that makes your job possible. Learn to appreciate the humble front liners that you're obviously so superior to. And be thankful. And this work that anyone can do? A lot of people have come and gone who thought the same until they tried it. Takes a certain type to put up with weather, traffic, customer complaints, management BS, and stick with it for decades only to have some little know it all say that after 20-30 years of faithful service they should be pushed out because they no longer perform at the rate they once did because the rigors of the job combined with age are starting to cause physical issues.