Our trainers back in the day did not assign homework or study guides outside class..
All studying and paperwork was done on the clock.
Trainer was a ruthless former drill Sargent.
You got it done in class or you failed.
Back then they had 40 applicants for each position, if you could not cut it...next guy could.
Some places are desperate to find drivers.

Brownie21

Hi guys! I'm about to go to Intergrad from within UPS. My question is about getting paid during taking classes. Are we supposed to get paid?

Shari

I have a ? My husband is at integrad now everything happened so fast he had no time to study prepare ect all his online testing onsite testing physical dot stuff ect in 1 1/2 wk, then one day to leave to School and the 5 seeing habits don’t match up w the one they gave him down there, what happens if he can’t remember verbatim and he’s trying his damndest to graduate there...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have a ? My husband is at integrad now everything happened so fast he had no time to study prepare ect all his online testing onsite testing physical dot stuff ect in 1 1/2 wk, then one day to leave to School and the 5 seeing habits don’t match up w the one they gave him down there, what happens if he can’t remember verbatim and he’s trying his damndest to graduate there...

Guess he must have washed out

what happens if you can't recite word-for-word the 5 seeing habits and 10 point commentary but pass the pre-trip- road/driving- diad and tests?
3o7btQsLqXMJAPu6Na.gif

Oak

If you don't pass the 5 & 10 by Wednesday, you'll never see tho road test on Thursday or diad test on Friday..