Poop Head

Judge me.
Oh how great it is to be a stock holder ! Lol just deposited a nice check from my divedends . We should finish up nice this last quarter with peak coming and all .
When you're training with your sup, the first time you have some whopper over 70, right before you lift it. Haunch down, stare into the distance, and say "let's increase those dividends".

The Real Peel

Are you required to stay overnight in the hotel they provide for Integrad? i live really close to the location
Yes, it is written in the accommodations section of the packet that I was given that candidates are required to stay at the hotel every night for the duration of class. Of course, that wasn't enforced when I attended Integrad in Landover, MD. After each class, one of my classmates would go home to take care of his family. He passed. I'd imagine that you would be fine too as long as you check-in to the hotel on Sunday and check-out of the hotel on Friday when finished.

IJustWorkHere

So I have 2 more days of intergrad . Things have been going smooth . I tested out of my 5’s & 10’s on the 2nd day . Finished my modules on day 3 . Tomorrow is day 4 & all I have to do next is pass the on road test & it’s a wrap !

BottomFeeder909

So I have 2 more days of intergrad . Things have been going smooth . I tested out of my 5’s & 10’s on the 2nd day . Finished my modules on day 3 . Tomorrow is day 4 & all I have to do next is pass the on road test & it’s a wrap !

Thank God on day four road test, should go swell. Out of 100 that have made it to road test I would guess that I have seen about 10 fail the road test. I think you're good!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
5DEF4910-C177-4328-9506-CE505309AC2F.gif

Don’t think he passed

IJustWorkHere

Thank God on day four road test, should go swell. Out of 100 that have made it to road test I would guess that I have seen about 10 fail the road test. I think you're good!
Lol . Thank you I passed with flying colors. I’m excited . Just one more day tomorrow & that should be a breeze. Then I’m going going back back to Cali Cali

Air Recovery

What do you mean I can't qualify this time of year? I'm highly qualified and always excited to gain more knowledge. Also, I am a ma'am, sir :)
The failure rate on 30 days is so high at this point in the year theres a blanket ban on starting qualifying runs. Or at least thats how it was described to me.

The total package

I'm reading about a pre-class prior to going to integrad with online modules and tests. I have not heard of this at all from my HR. I'm heading to integrad today and am concerned that I was possibly ill prepared. Any help with this information would be greatly appreciated. Btw.. I just got my 5's and 10's and my entire packet for integrad just days ago. I'm doing everything possible to make sure I have that down pat before class start tomorrow.