542thruNthru

headed to melon park, California for intergrad. I was hoping either Arizona or Oregon. has anyone here gone to the California intergrad? I've heard someone say it wasn't that bad and I've also heard someone say the :censored2: was a nightmare.

It's the hardest integrad in the nation. California needs to make sure they have the best drivers possible. This ain't no Minnie Mouse Minnesota operation or pansy Pittsburgh operation. We have to work out west!

I suggest you memorize your 5 keys to avoiding homeless. Your 7 rules of wildfire delivering and 5 keys to slips/falls/mudslides.

Good luck rookie. You're going to need it.

rod

Retired 22 years
It's the hardest integrad in the nation. California needs to make sure they have the best drivers possible. This ain't no Minnie Mouse Minnesota operation or pansy Pittsburgh operation. We have to work out west!

I suggest you memorize your 5 keys to avoiding homeless. Your 7 rules of wildfire delivering and 5 keys to slips/falls/mudslides.

Do they also learn how to apply makeup and skip while delivering?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

The hardest thing about Integrad in California is determining the gender of the people in the class.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
headed to melon park, California for intergrad. I was hoping either Arizona or Oregon. has anyone here gone to the California intergrad? I've heard someone say it wasn't that bad and I've also heard someone say the :censored2: was a nightmare.
Have fun working every Saturday and Sunday for the next 10 years.

542thruNthru

They're

Hope this helps.

You it really does. I typed they're but for some reason it just didn't seem right. But now I know!
giphy-51.gif

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Just identify as a ups driver. No way Cali could deny a free ride through integrad. We gotta be inclusive and all, you know. Might hurt somebody's feeeeeelings. If they still flunk you, play the race card and identify as a freshwater eel. Slam dunk.

Dumbperson

doesnt their wesla have an extra letter? Avoid needles and human feces