Dumbperson

I don’t want to know anything. I’m good. Just voicing my opinion about the uselessness of this site sometimes.
No you did want to know something, that's why you posted a question in the OP. Your overallowed is already :censored2:ed and you haven't even been to Innergrad yet

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don’t want to know anything. I’m good. Just voicing my opinion about the uselessness of this site sometimes.

5E26C0B2-2DE6-4BA0-8E15-9D8884852E24.gif

Utility81

Wow this site is basically useless for asking a question. Every answer is a smart ass remark

why cantsomeone actually just answer a question with the wise cracks. ?????
Maybe a select section just for smart asses is needed. But wait that’s ever section and thread.

All the knowledge that’s in here and nothing but bull:censored2: smart answers. Wow. Guess that’s the Teamster Brotherhood. What a joke.

And it’s Menlo Park. An actual comment.
Also, I wore shorts during my time there. It was like 45 degrees but I didn’t feel like getting up early to iron my pants. Wrinkly shorts are ok in their eyes.

UPS4E

No you did want to know something, that's why you posted a question in the OP. Your overallowed is already :censored2:ed and you haven't even been to Innergrad yet
I didn’t post a question. I posted a statement.
I don’t run over I’m a bonus driver. Home by 530 every day. But thanks.

Dumbperson

I didn’t post a question. I posted a statement.
I don’t run over I’m a bonus driver. Home by 530 every day. But thanks.
16 year bonus driver? Something tells me you have a lot of dead days bc you can't get out of bed bc your back, shoulders, knees etc are :censored2:ed

bugsbunny

headed to melon park, California for intergrad. I was hoping either Arizona or Oregon. has anyone here gone to the California intergrad? I've heard someone say it wasn't that bad and I've also heard someone say the :censored2: was a nightmare.
I went thru Menlo park Intergrad 3 years ago. Wear proper black/brown leather boots, polish them everyday nice clean ironed uniform, wear a belt, shave everyday, try to finish your 5 & 10's on first day or 2nd day. Pay attention driving, listen to instructors. , take it seriously. It"s all depends on your attitude that do you want to learn or play games. Good luck