Orion inc.

I like turtles
I guess.. just got paid 4 hours to move PCs around the yard and park them and run 1 nda an hour out and back.. I hope the other 6 that got sent home do file.. everyone should get paid. :)
you better hope they don't file or you'll be responsible for a lot of the grief that it will cause the center manager and he will take it out on you.

Johney

@Johney hes probably making this crap up. No center manager is going to send guys home so he can work and pay grievances on that on top.

Like everything he posts, he's full of it. He's like those tools he used to sell at auto zone
Agreed. How in the hell can he spend 4 hours moving cars around when the majority of them are on the road? :bsbullf:

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I've seen workgroups in the hub I'm out of and there is one pt sup to 4 or 5 employees on some of the load lines...
Good rate is one sup to every 15 employees. The 5:1 ratio they have in these hubs is just ridiculous. I did one peak where there was 26 preloaders to 1 supervisor. Was a little overwhelming.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I've heard from the postmaster in my area that they don't like keeping drivers out past dark if they can help it because it's not safe and most importantly production drops in the dark....
Most importantly is it isn't safe. But you are right about production. Usually goes down 30-50% in the dark. You know, when we're paying guys the most...

NXA

Read the UPS news page. Orion touted to have saved $350 million this year. Orion works ONLY because we drivers as a whole fix it's foul-ups!! if you put scabs you will have to run 3x's the number of routes to get the work done and UPS could never hire and train that many in short order! BrownJake next time look your center manager in the eye and try not to laugh then tell him to actually read the quarterlies and get a clue what has been the mainstay of UPS profits!!
I'm on CHSP and mentor the poor sots they hire off the street. We're 0 for 9 this summer in my center. If they don't quit by day 10, they scratch the truck usually before 20.

Don't let the bastards tell ya you're replaceable, because you're not.

Orion makes routes harder to run not easier.

I second the motion....
I got a call this morning and was asked if i would help with EAMs. Seeing how i wasnt "feeling well" yesterday i said sure. So my start time for the day was 7:00 and by the time i finished my EAMs i had just enough time to hit my PCM, verify my NDAs and scoot out the door. I noticed once i got a few stops off that my dispatch was a bit uglier than it usually is. Orion is notorious for trashing the route I was on so I did as I usually do and switched it to RDO. I didnt think much of it for the rest of the day untill I got back to the building this evening and checked the computer. There was no sign of the EAMs I delivered anywhere in my dispatch and since my start time was 7:00, orion had me getting to my first stop at 7:13.

Anyone following???

ORION had me delivering about 30 commercial stops, most of them retail that dont open untill 10:00, before i even started my route at 9:00. The funny part is that most of the stuff i was supposed to deliver wasnt even loaded on the truck yet. Anyways....... ill probably get pulled in the office because i didnt hit my miles and didnt even come close to following trace. Thanks orion ;)

AutoZone

BrownPower
If its anything like a monday in my center, there are more pkg cars in the yard than there are on the road
They don't understand that buddy.. they're not looking for reason, they're just trash talkers.. nothing else to do.. I just said a whole bunch of drivers were sent home.. on top of all the Saturday PCs that were just parked wherever this past weekend and needing to be put in their places.. it's cool.. I'm a liar about everything.. even when I post pictures.. I proved I made more then they do.. I proved i was driving when they said it was impossible.. it's not even worth it anymore.. they're just overgrown children.. typical dumb truck drivers...

Re-Raise

They don't understand that buddy.. they're not looking for reason, they're just trash talkers.. nothing else to do.. I just said a whole bunch of drivers were sent home.. on top of all the Saturday PCs that were just parked wherever this past weekend and needing to be put in their places.. it's cool.. I'm a liar about everything.. even when I post pictures.. I proved I made more then they do.. I proved i was driving when they said it was impossible.. it's not even worth it anymore.. they're just overgrown children.. typical dumb truck drivers...
Another Superstar!

Thank God one of you super heroes shows up every six months or so to tell us how great you are and how much better you are than the rest of us.

We just struggled to keep the company afloat until you could show up and save us.

You get this week's BBAG award!

AutoZone

BrownPower
Another Superstar!

Thank God one of you super heroes shows up every six months or so to tell us how great you are and how much better you are than the rest of us.

We just struggled to keep the company afloat until you could show up and save us.

You get this week's BBAG award!
Glad you noticed

Orion inc.

I like turtles

And yet you're a PT TCD seasonal that's wants so badly to be one of us FT "typical dumb truck drivers ".

You're so much smarter than all of us that you can't even read the contract and supplement correctly and understand it and how it applies.

You're so much smarter than all of us that you don't realize that if you get 5 reports this week as a TCD that any manager that lets you get a sixth for Saturday airs at OT rate risks grievances from the more senior TCDs and also FT drivers who should be offered that OT sixth report before you. Not to mention the grievances you'll cause your center manager to pay out on that if a FT driver elects to pursue it for some easy money.

You're so much smarter than us never mind that you've been proven wrong on every single thing you post with facts by multiple people who have socks with more time in than you.

You're so much smarter than us that you don't realize that work is based on seniority, not how hard you work or who's ass you lick in management as you've proven you will do in your posts in this thread.

You're such a rockstar as @Re-Raise said. How ever did we all make it here in our careers without you???

The truth is long time guys see a million guys like you come and go every year. Same know it all attitude, same ego.

And eventually they all end up in the same place. Either unemployed or promoted to dead end management.