FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I've been told that Orion will only work at it's best if the center dispatcher spends the time to tweek it. In a big center that's never going to happen. In Upstates BOG center maybe the dispatcher has time to deal with it.
The ORS should be looking at the solution before they get released. I took the time to edit my guy's DOL and the difference has been huge. I still check them all in the morning to be sure. It's something that can be done as soon as the dispatch goes live.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Always this time of year. Make sure to order your socks!
It's the same thing every year. January is about cutting routes, February is about retention, March is about cutting routes again, beginning of April is preload production, end of April is misloads (yet they don't see the correlation, hmm), May is uniforms.....

Over 70

I did a couple back exceptions on Saturday just because I could. I didn't want them to forget about me.

Our center manager has been talking about Jim Casey lately and firing off quotes. They've also been taking pictures of drivers with their pkg cars to show how beat up they are to higher ups. Appearance seems to be the flavor.

Over 70

Yeah because when they go there I'm thinking about how Jim Casey is rolling over in his grave right now watching these hypocritical, pretentious wankers do what they do.

Automaton

They've also been taking pictures of drivers with their pkg cars to show how beat up they are to higher ups.

Last year my center sent a car to the body shop for some work. It came back looking like a brand new car. This year they decided to scrap it. I swear, every time I start to think about buying stock in this company...

Johney

The ORS should be looking at the solution before they get released. I took the time to edit my guy's DOL and the difference has been huge. I still check them all in the morning to be sure. It's something that can be done as soon as the dispatch goes live.
Obviously you give a :censored2:. That's a little hard to come by anymore.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
A) False.
B) False.

Our on cars tell us that the newbies actually do much better with Orion than the veterans.
Dude, why do you always assume that the way it is in your hub is the way it is in the rest of the country? When you have solid evidence all over this forum that it is not? Learn to speak for your hub, and not the rest of the hubs that you obviously have no clue about.

dudebro

I was just in an suburban/urban building that does about 55k on the preload. One of the centers had their stats up: LY miles, 2,850. TY miles 2,570. ORION 85.6% So, yea, there's always someone on here talking about the air stop or commercial stop at 1900 with ORION, but it must be working SOMEWHERE.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
I was just in an suburban/urban building that does about 55k on the preload. One of the centers had their stats up: LY miles, 2,850. TY miles 2,570. ORION 85.6% So, yea, there's always someone on here talking about the air stop or commercial stop at 1900 with ORION, but it must be working SOMEWHERE.

What is LY and ty

Johney

I hear Orlando is bidding a p/c mechanic's position, that should be right up your alley Autozone. How soon before we hear you've acquired that gig with your auto parts expertise?