burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Most of the fedex guys I see look like ex-cons with long hair, beards or go-tees, and tats. they look terrible. I bet neighborhood watch calls on them all the time.

I am proud of the professional look we UPSers have. yes I am retired, you haters, but once a UPSer, always a UPSer.
What happened to @browncubster anyway

AutoZone

BrownPower
Auto Zone has been driving for some time now.
I'll admit, harder then I thought it'd be.. wouldn't be so bad if more then half my route wasnt 3rd and 4th floor apartments in new areas that all the Orion snaps are off on. And the addresses have no sequence or street names posted yet! And of course Google maps hasn't updated.. have to hope cars aren't parked on the curbs blocking the spray painted Street names. Lots of walking packages off.. best part tho is my being overallowed every day isn't a problem because they know it's messed up out there.. $$$

8 Hour Day

Rural routes yes..... besides that no.....its a shame
Not in my neck of the woods.... they did such a crap job in implementing ORION, the worst ORION routes are the all-resi routes by far. It's almost completely random, pulling you in & out of one entrance subdivisions. Baffling.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No, you have a line of kids that have never worked before, or hardly worked that take those tours.. they come in, get there free week of class paid, 1 week of work(if that) and quit.. when I was rehired a little over a year ago, I was 1 of 15 guys.. I warned them they're in for an awakening. This isn't easy Work and it's for crappy money.. gotta stick it out at least a year!! Well every one of them quit within 1 month. Caught one walking out one night and he was like screw this place! I'm going to go drive a vending truck.. $400 a week! Double what I make here!!! I told him stick it out bud!! You'll laugh at $400 a week once you're in here... I never saw him again.. needless to say, I made $43/hr today (almost his whole week)... Don't know why these kids don't listen!
It's not just part timers. Out of 7 drivers that started with me in the summer 10+ years ago. I'm
One of 2 left.

trickpony1

So, in other words, you don't know what you are talking about.

Actually she does know what she's talking about.

I've seen the reference to "research" in the company policy book. I questioned it using the analogy of "....pull ideas out of your rear and see if they work....", management didn't seem impressed.

EDIT: I think the term used may have been "experiment" but the meaning was still there.

a911scanner

Whats the new change that has come down in the past month or so related to the special counts screen? I noticed it a couple times this week.

I'll wait.
No longer have to enter a piece amount. Automatically entered based on number of scanned packages.

What do I win Bob?