Coldworld

60 months and counting
No that was an attempt to spread corporate propaganda. They feed this :censored2: to their people, hoping it will trickle down to hourlies and then the hourlies will not get involved believing UPS is going to win anyway. :censored2: THAT! The company is AFRAID of a strike. IT WOULD CAUSE THEM TO LOSE MILLIONS IF NOT BILLIONS. friend UPS NO TO THE CONTRACT. VOTE NO ON ALL CONTRACTS

The funniest part is your center manager probably thinks he is "in the know" when really he is just regurgitating what corporate told him to say.
Center managers are small time players now... They can't make a decision to save their lives.... Pretty sad they can't put a car or two in when they feel it's warranted..why pay them the money they make??

oldngray

nowhere special
Center managers are small time players now... They can't make a decision to save their lives.... Pretty sad they can't put a car or two in when they feel it's warranted..why pay them the money they make??

They are working too hard just to hang on to their jobs. Many in management have already been downsized.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They are working too hard just to hang on to their jobs. Many in management have already been downsized.
Good... Downsize some more...I've seen workgroups in the hub I'm out of and there is one pt sup to 4 or 5 employees on some of the load lines... This is ridiculous...and never use to be that way.. Maybe trying to phase out full time management ...good phase away...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It is not uncommon for me to see the Post Office still delivering when I am driving home at 6 pm.
I've heard from the postmaster in my area that they don't like keeping drivers out past dark if they can help it because it's not safe and most importantly production drops in the dark....it's one thing to be headed back to the building by six, it's a whole other thing to be out at 830 with 15 stops left...which is totally acceptable

AutoZone

BrownPower
I've heard from the postmaster in my area that they don't like keeping drivers out past dark if they can help it because it's not safe and most importantly production drops in the dark....it's one thing to be headed back to the building by six, it's a whole other thing to be out at 830 with 15 stops left...which is totally acceptable
I pulled my PC into a gas station Friday night cause I couldn't see from the glare of the headlights coming at me the glass was so dirty.. cleaned it up, and the mirrors... What a freaking difference.. still tho, I agree. The eyes start drooping after 10-11 hours and then it gets dark out and the crappy headlights point nearly straight down!

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I pulled my PC into a gas station Friday night cause I couldn't see from the glare of the headlights coming at me the glass was so dirty.. cleaned it up, and the mirrors... What a freaking difference.. still tho, I agree. The eyes start drooping after 10-11 hours and then it gets dark out and the crappy headlights point nearly straight down!

You're not making 9/5? I thought you claimed this job was so easy?

AutoZone

BrownPower
You're not making 9/5? I thought you claimed this job was so easy?
Lol, again, no idea what you're talking about... I was back in the hub by 5:22 if my memory serves me correct.. unloaded, getting ready to clock out and center manager comes over and was like "hey!! You're an hour whore.. need you to hit 3 pick ups". Gave me the addys and said go now! While I'm out, I get a text, "need you to meet 2 drivers and pick up their airs"...

I do the job very well.. have even been asked by the big boss if I've delivered for FedEx before because I seem to have it down pretty fast for a newbie. Again, aside from learning the diad and all its functions, this job is not that hard.

Today is the first day i haven't had a route because they're light.. but I was told to hang out, they'll find work for me.. that's what happens when you're a good worker...

You're still a tool, is comical

Last edited:

Johney

Today is the first day i haven't had a route because they're light.. but I was told to hang out, they'll find work for me.. that's what happens when you're a good worker...

So when they find work for you(like you say) they'll just pay the grievance's to the other guys sent home with more seniority than you cause that's what happens when you're a good worker? Yea ok.

AutoZone

BrownPower
So when they find work for you(like you say) they'll just pay the grievance's to the other guys sent home with more seniority than you cause that's what happens when you're a good worker? Yea ok.
I guess.. just got paid 4 hours to move PCs around the yard and park them and run 1 nda an hour out and back.. I hope the other 6 that got sent home do file.. everyone should get paid. :)

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Lol, again, no idea what you're talking about... I was back in the hub by 5:22 if my memory serves me correct.. unloaded, getting ready to clock out and center manager comes over and was like "hey!! You're an hour whore.. need you to hit 3 pick ups". Gave me the addys and said go now! While I'm out, I get a text, "need you to meet 2 drivers and pick up their airs"...

I do the job very well.. have even been asked by the big boss if I've delivered for FedEx before because I seem to have it down pretty fast for a newbie. Again, aside from learning the diad and all its functions, this job is not that hard.

So you're management's little yes man?

Oh okay.

But you're a tough guy who files grievances and gets in supervisors faces yelling.

Yeah ok.

I'm beginning to think the more you write about how awesome you are and how everyone thinks you are AND how easy the job is for you, that you're probably having the opposite experience and effect in real life.

Keep running big runner gunner. That catches up to you quickly.

Orion inc.

I like turtles

You got paid 4 hours to move package cars around? In Orlando?

@Johney hes probably making this crap up. No center manager is going to send guys home so he can work and pay grievances on that on top.

Like everything he posts, he's full of it. He's like those tools he used to sell at auto zone