Future

Victory Ride
Ok.. screen shot.. showing my rates... I guess all of you that are upset that I make more then you as a first year driver should bring this up with your locals.. yea?
55 hrs? Hope you drive a lot of miles per day ...cause if u don't u won't last very long

Re-Raise

You do realize that top rate guys don't feel the need to start threads like this?

I have over 30 years in and made more in the stock market yesterday than your little app shows you made last week working 55 hours.

Still not planning to start a thread about it.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
You do realize that top rate guys don't feel the need to start threads like this?

I have over 30 years in and made more in the stock market yesterday than your little app shows you made last week working 55 hours.

Still not planning to start a thread about it.

Compensating..........

AutoZone

BrownPower

Attachments

• IMG_1393.jpg
    IMG_1393.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 165

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Ok.. screen shot.. showing my rates... I guess all of you that are upset that I make more then you as a first year driver should bring this up with your locals.. yea?

The really sad and stupid thing is you only put 5% in your 401k.

You really are stupid and your constantly crying for attention shows how severely insecure you are.

People who have their crap together don't talk like you.

Literally you are making fun of your own self with every post.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Enough to make 2k a week.. obviously.. is there a reason you wanna know the exacts? I'm a starting driver in my 1st year.. I'm sure you know what I make.

You would make 80% of FT full progression since you had TCD qualified at time of FT bid acceptance. Which is 80% of $35.21/hour.

Anyone care to run big boy Jake's numbers at that pay rate and show his numbers seem a little "added" on ?

AutoZone

BrownPower
Well @Orion inc. i wouldn't know what the new google search shows. All I know is my screenshot shows the new blue headed format, that I'm sure you don't see on google yet since it just went live last week. But whatever lol

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Well @Orion inc. i wouldn't know what the new google search shows. All I know is my screenshot shows the new blue headed format, that I'm sure you don't see on google yet since it just went live last week. But whatever lol

You really have such a microscopic penis don't you?

Do you need help with the definition of the word microscopic?