3oEjHAUOqG3lSS0f1C.gif

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Yep.. I'm everything you just said, but have proved you wrong over and over and over... you're just mad cause I did in less then a year what took you 10+ years to do. I get it... :) haters gonna hate.

Uh huh. Sure you have.

I'm retiring in 5 years with 30 years at that point at ups and I'll pretty much have more money in retirement then you make in many years Mr pay stub app guy.

Have fun slugging 12-14 hour days.

For the next 35 years.

And only putting in 5% in your 401k a week means you'll be broke Mr big money.

Suck on that while you're still on the bottom of that seniority list rookie

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Ok dude. You proved us wrong. You make tons of money now in such a short time. You're the man.

Now for the love of God will you please shut the :censored2: up and let this stupid thread die??!!! Let's actually talk about something worth a damn.

jaker

trolling
59.72 this week. Another $2082.00..
You are awesome and the best worker in the whole ups system and management loves you .Is that what you want to hear

Because the reality is you will be broken down and crying and management will be telling you to put your knee pads on in a couple of years

AutoZone

BrownPower
Congrats on getting tons of hours during summer vacation season. What's your YTD? Have you been driving every day this year, or have there been some lean weeks?
Pacing 90k.... and have taken some time off here and there.. 2 days here.. 2 days there.. I drive everyday.. what does summer vacation have to do with anything? I have my own route that no one wants.

Faceplanted

Your not gonna make it to retirement working all those hours

Enjoy your life. Spend time with the family. Money ain't everything

FYI you do not have your own route if you did not bid it. Your just doing a sucky route because everybody is smart enough to bump you into it. It's defiantly not "your own route"

Babagounj

Strength through joy
59.72 this week. Another $2082.00..
I made almost $1,300 this week and put in Zero hours .
I love being paid to stay away from UPS .

I have a question about how you invest that 5% in your 401K , do you spread the cash among many different investment options ?

Back first

Pacing 90k.... and have taken some time off here and there.. 2 days here.. 2 days there.. I drive everyday.. what does summer vacation have to do with anything? I have my own route that no one wants.
As a top rate driver I am on pace to make 85k-90k on about 45-47 hours a week. With that amount of OT you can't have much of a social life.

clean hairy

[
Ok dude. You proved us wrong. You make tons of money now in such a short time. You're the man.

Now for the love of God will you please shut the :censored2: up and let this stupid thread die??!!! Let's actually talk about something worth a damn.

Next, he will go into Management, (after all he is GOOD at making up numbers) and start telling us how he is making $50,000 per week.
AND, how they like him so much, he will work no more than 8 hours per day, as many or as few days as he wants per week.
And, he will even post phony pay stubs to prove it!