jaker

trolling
I really don't get what you are bragging about , you work almost 60 hours a week in package and you sound like you are happy about it

This job is a long term job and the pace you are going to won't make to long before your body gives out on you and then you will open your little eyes and realize your mistake from what you are doing right now

And by the way who cares about gross people who brag about their pay and use gross are just lying to themselves and others To try to feel good about their life

AutoZone

BrownPower
I really don't get what you are bragging about , you work almost 60 hours a week in package and you sound like you are happy about it

This job is a long term job and the pace you are going to won't make to long before your body gives out on you and then you will open your little eyes and realize your mistake from what you are doing right now

And by the way who cares about gross people who brag about their pay and use gross are just lying to themselves and others To try to feel good about their life
How am I bragging????? You guys asked for my stub... saying there's no way I make what I make.. and I show you... how is that bragging?? A guy asked a question... I replied... there's no bragging there. Grow up...

Orion inc.

I like turtles

Unless you have late pick ups, looks like you can't even handle doing a junk run route right to be out that late every night.

Looks like someone needs an OJS or you're just milking it.

Or I'm betting you just don't know what you're doing and suck at whatever you try to do in life.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
How ya doing "O"? Long time no see.
doing well. I'm trying to convince my wife to let me retire at the 30 year mark in 5 years instead of 35 like I planned. I think she's giving in to my side of the debate since she just got a very big promotion and I don't really see the need for me to work anymore.

30 is just for my pride I guess.

How you been?

I see BC is still the same and jake is still a babbling idiot

Johney

doing well. I'm trying to convince my wife to let me retire at the 30 year mark in 5 years instead of 35 like I planned. I think she's giving in to my side of the debate since she just got a very big promotion and I don't really see the need for me to work anymore.

30 is just for my pride I guess.

How you been?

I see BC is still the same and jake is still a babbling idiot
All is good buddy, feeders is the $#!+ as far as I'm concerned if you work for Brown. Listen if you can leave at 30 and live the dream....Jesus man do it. I don't plan on being at this place feeders or not a minute more than I need to.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
All is good buddy, feeders is the $#!+ as far as I'm concerned if you work for Brown. Listen if you can leave at 30 and live the dream....Jesus man do it. I don't plan on being at this place feeders or not a minute more than I need to.

It's in the plans. That's one reason I've been so busy. Literally want to set the date at exactly 30 years which is under 5 years or so.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Unless you have late pick ups, looks like you can't even handle doing a junk run route right to be out that late every night.

Looks like someone needs an OJS or you're just milking it.

Or I'm betting you just don't know what you're doing and suck at whatever you try to do in life.
Why would I need an observation? I'm always less then 30 minutes overallowed unless something unforeseen happens. We've got drivers consistently over 2hours overallowed. I'm not on the radar.. not even close old man.

Thegameisrigged

Orion makes routes harder to run not easier.
Just washed two drivers at my center because they weren't scratching on Orion. Management want them running 27 stops per hour. Totally impossible. Especially when you are learning a route using Orion. They both complained about trying to grab packages mid load. It just wasn't working. That on top of 200+ stops loaded into a p1000. They seemed to be promising drivers. Our manager said otherwise. I call him tide with bleach because all he ever does is wash them out. We are short staffed for that reason.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Just washed two drivers at my center because they weren't scratching on Orion. Management want them running 27 stops per hour. Totally impossible. Especially when you are learning a route using Orion. They both complained about trying to grab packages mid load. It just wasn't working. That on top of 200+ stops loaded into a p1000. They seemed to be promising drivers. Our manager said otherwise. I call him tide with bleach because all he ever does is wash them out. We are short staffed for that reason.
We have one of those. center manager took that authority away from him.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Why would I need an observation? I'm always less then 30 minutes overallowed unless something unforeseen happens. We've got drivers consistently over 2hours overallowed. I'm not on the radar.. not even close old man.

You really are the man. You seem to need so much validation and reaffirmation, I can't imagine why you aren't so popular in life and in here.

Damn, you really need to work on that low self esteem you have that you have to keep a 70 page homage to you going on the internet.

I'm betting your kids and wife don't really like you that much and your only source in your head of validation is what you tell yourself on here.

It's easy to make fun of you on page after page but really you're just a sad , pathetic individual.

And you got to live with that fact every minute

AutoZone

BrownPower
You really are the man. You seem to need so much validation and reaffirmation, I can't imagine why you aren't so popular in life and in here.

Damn, you really need to work on that low self esteem you have that you have to keep a 70 page homage to you going on the internet.

I'm betting your kids and wife don't really like you that much and your only source in your head of validation is what you tell yourself on here.

It's easy to make fun of you on page after page but really you're just a sad , pathetic individual.

And you got to live with that fact every minute
Yep.. I'm everything you just said, but have proved you wrong over and over and over... you're just mad cause I did in less then a year what took you 10+ years to do. I get it... :) haters gonna hate.