MostHelpNeeded

I did this in Paint. Took all of 6 1/2 seconds

Attachments

• altered.jpg
    altered.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 146

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Why are a bunch of grown ass adults arguing about something that doesn't effect them either way? Who cares what anyone else makes or does with their 401k...worry about your damn self....roll damn tide

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
[

Next, he will go into Management, (after all he is GOOD at making up numbers) and start telling us how he is making $50,000 per week.
AND, how they like him so much, he will work no more than 8 hours per day, as many or as few days as he wants per week.
And, he will even post phony pay stubs to prove it!
Just look at my earlier post. I'm on track for a cool 47 million

AutoZone

BrownPower
As a top rate driver I am on pace to make 85k-90k on about 45-47 hours a week. With that amount of OT you can't have much of a social life.
You're right.. but I'm a new driver... less then a year right now. Once I'm top rate, I'll be backing down the hours considerably. I've got a fairly large backpay grievance in the mix right now.. (a years worth) found out they started a guy a year before me with much less seniority then I. Also, adding up my hours as we go, filing another back pay grievance since I was never used as a cover driver while I was one. I've run a full time route since day 1.. not a junk route. Not covering sick, option, vacation, etc days... the contract states a cover driver not utilized as such and the company uses to circumvent full time routes, is to be paid top rate driver pay for all hours worked. So I'm at about 1300+ hours @ $5 more per hour.. so that's mother $6500+... I'm a pretty smart guy and have read the contract pretty good to this point.. there's not much they get away with... might be a reason I'm not messed with to much and my center manager doesn't talk to me the way he does others..

AutoZone

BrownPower
Uh huh. Sure you have.

I'm retiring in 5 years with 30 years at that point at ups and I'll pretty much have more money in retirement then you make in many years Mr pay stub app guy.

Have fun slugging 12-14 hour days.

For the next 35 years.

And only putting in 5% in your 401k a week means you'll be broke Mr big money.

Suck on that while you're still on the bottom of that seniority list rookie
5% to start. And opted into the catch up feature we have that adds another 1% every year for 10 years. So I'll be at 15% for at least 20years. I'll be fine. :)

ManInBrown

You're right.. but I'm a new driver... less then a year right now. Once I'm top rate, I'll be backing down the hours considerably. I've got a fairly large backpay grievance in the mix right now.. (a years worth) found out they started a guy a year before me with much less seniority then I. Also, adding up my hours as we go, filing another back pay grievance since I was never used as a cover driver while I was one. I've run a full time route since day 1.. not a junk route. Not covering sick, option, vacation, etc days... the contract states a cover driver not utilized as such and the company uses to circumvent full time routes, is to be paid top rate driver pay for all hours worked. So I'm at about 1300+ hours @ $5 more per hour.. so that's mother $6500+... I'm a pretty smart guy and have read the contract pretty good to this point.. there's not much they get away with... might be a reason I'm not messed with to much and my center manager doesn't talk to me the way he does others..
"You'll be backing down your hours once you hit full rate" LOLOL no you won't. NEWSFLASH They own you kid. You're a runner. They love abusing drivers like you. Top rate or not you'll be working 55-60 hours per week whether you like it or not.

PT Car Washer

"You'll be backing down your hours once you hit full rate" LOLOL no you won't. NEWSFLASH They own you kid. You're a runner. They love abusing drivers like you. Top rate or not you'll be working 55-60 hours per week whether you like it or not.
Never heard of a driver being able to choose how many hours he wants to work. Unless he calls in once or twice a week.

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
No one cares

clean hairy

You claim to have read the contract.
Where does it say an employee can try and collect shortages on their check from a year previous?
I am not able to find anything at all in the contract regarding this.
Page # of the contract, please.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_2400.GIF

Once Iam top rate I'll be backing the hours down considerably

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!

If you were never used at as a cover driver how did you qualify and be red-circled at that rate?