AutoZone

BrownPower
See
You're the guy that treats this forum like high school right? Where you have to constantly brag... Well my faith in jesus is dwindling because i see many scumbags being rewarded.
See, you obviously don't know the back story.. I brag because certain misinformation spreaders on this site tell people out take 5-10 years to start driving.. I did it in less than a year... And they try to tell me I'm just a temp.. I'm going back in the hub.. the things in doing don't happen in UPS... Just proving a point that every hub and center is different.. and to stop giving bag information to people, especially new guys trying to break into this gig.. everyone on this site is a troll that talks smack... In person, they're probably supervisor pets.. it's just nice to prove idiots wrong.. just remember new people, I did it in less than a year!! Keep pushing of you're shooting for the same goal!

AutoZone

BrownPower
Talking about getting trained on a route a full week in advanced? Bologna.
The notice is so that I can study the area before hand.. the guy that ran it for 25 years told me he's got the area just about perfect.. made sure all houses have viable numbers... And hidden houses have signs at the main Street.. all resi... 2 businesses.. :) 10-11 hour a day run he said.. I'll take it!

Re-Raise

The notice is so that I can study the area before hand.. the guy that ran it for 25 years told me he's got the area just about perfect.. made sure all houses have viable numbers... And hidden houses have signs at the main Street.. all resi... 2 businesses.. :) 10-11 hour a day run he said.. I'll take it!
And no one bid on this route?

I guess you think you have a target audience of people who don't know anything about UPS, which is probably a good thing.

Do you get to skip the 4 year wage progression too?

Why do you think people care?

I joined this site about 10 years ago because a guy with the user name But Benefits Are Great was posting lies almost identical to your's. It really is amazing how much you sound like him.

He said he was posting all day while claiming to be the fastest ever to drive.

He finally admitted he was lying and even quit UPS.

We've seen this show before.

Last edited:

WorknLateHuh

This thread makes me...

87OeaHo.gif

you know that Jakers has been laughing his ass off for the last 46 pages.

jaker

trolling
It had been said many times before every hub is different , if you choose not to listen to that and think you are special then go ahead

Things are still pretty busy right now , but let's see in March

Last edited:

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Still driving..... :) Actually getting trained on a full time route next Wednesday... :)
What happened to your training seasonal junk run route that you said your center manager was going to give you because you were so awesome???

Oh did they cut that after peak? And now you're going to learn a big boy route??
I'm pretty sure we all told you that you were on a junk run and not your own route.

Keep telling us how awesome you Mr PT TCD autozone.

Oh wait do you think you're full time too because you're covering a FT bid route too???

We all hope they miss your dispatch over 40 and your pick ups blow out Mr ass clown.

Over 70

See

See, you obviously don't know the back story.. I brag because certain misinformation spreaders on this site tell people out take 5-10 years to start driving.. I did it in less than a year... And they try to tell me I'm just a temp.. I'm going back in the hub.. the things in doing don't happen in UPS... Just proving a point that every hub and center is different.. and to stop giving bag information to people, especially new guys trying to break into this gig.. everyone on this site is a troll that talks smack... In person, they're probably supervisor pets.. it's just nice to prove idiots wrong.. just remember new people, I did it in less than a year!! Keep pushing of you're shooting for the same goal!

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
You said every hub is different and that's probably how you were able to go driving after just a year. Then you go on to tell new folks on here to not listen to people on this forum and to try to drive after one year? Like you just said, every hub is different. The majority of hubs simply have too many people waiting to go full-time for a person with just a year of part time seniority to get a shot. So far through your entire thread I've been giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming your hub is an anomaly. But don't go getting new people's hopes up just for them to find out they don't have nearly enough seniority. Take it from people all over the country. Just consider yourself lucky.

Also, one question: what stage of progression are you at?

Rack em

Made the Podium
You said every hub is different and that's probably how you were able to go driving after just a year. Then you go on to tell new folks on here to not listen to people on this forum and to try to drive after one year? Like you just said, every hub is different. The majority of hubs simply have too many people waiting to go full-time for a person with just a year of part time seniority to get a shot. So far through your entire thread I've been giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming your hub is an anomaly. But don't go getting new people's hopes up just for them to find out they don't have nearly enough seniority. Take it from people all over the country. Just consider yourself lucky.

Also, one question: what stage of progression are you at?
From what I've read so far, he isn't even in his 30 days yet. He's a utility driver?

Johney

From what I've read so far, he isn't even in his 30 days yet. He's a utility driver?
What I find BS about the whole story is I've been to the hub he claims to work out of and seen for myself bid list's that were posted and they are pages long,every list that goes up is pages long regardless of the job, so how this guy claims to get to the top with how much time he has is amazing.