Hoffa/Taylor spinning hybrids

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I meant current FT Drivers but many current part-timers might look at this as a positive advancement. It might even speed up the process of getting a FT Mon-Fri package car bid. Who knows?
Did you bother to ask them?
They were all up in arms when they were moved to sun-thur preload
You ignored them then and continue to ignore them now.
You are just selling out the membership

Integrity

Binge Poster
Did you bother to ask them?
They were all up in arms when they were moved to sun-thur preload
You ignored them then and continue to ignore them now.
You are just selling out the membership
What's this you, I am doing nothing. Only giving a point of view.
The writing is on the wall that UPS will be a 7 day a week delivery company.

Inthegame

Wow a meeting full of eboard and ba
None of them work weekends
Shocking.
How do you know that posters BA and E-Board do not work weekends. You think phones don't keep ringing, member events aren't scheduled, other crafts aren't in negotiations, meetings aren't taking place, rallies, political action planning or phone banking isn't happening, etc,etc.
My local does all of that with member participation and agents and officers present on weekends.
Must not be very involved with your local.

Heavy Package

The underlying problem in my opinion is the complete lack of trust for anyone at the Negotiating Table?

Another problem was the complete lack of information from our Negotiating Committee. The "Brownout" only led to more of us being pissed off at the lack of transparency and information. And then they come back with this Hybrid crapola.

It would be like taking your car in for an oil change and then the dealership never calls you back until your car is ready and they tell you your transmission was overhauled and here's the bill. WTF?