How's peak 2019 brothers?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They announced today, at least in my area, Local 177...Supervisors are being forced to work Sunday to deliver the backlog of packages.
I’d file all over that. If they didn’t pay I’d threaten to notify the DOT. There’s zero chance those guys have hours left on a Sunday.

Last edited:

The Driver

I drive.
For anybody that worked today (Saturday), is there the Saturday hours info posted yet? Mine hasn't updated. I want to make sure these people don't try to short me my double-time for today.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
For anybody that worked today (Saturday), is there the Saturday hours info posted yet? Mine hasn't updated. I want to make sure these people don't try to short me my double-time for today.
I check my time card frequently and there are times where I won’t see anything for Saturday until Monday. I was a Saturday guy up until a couple months ago

rocket man

My helpers pretty good but in the afternoon he said 70 degrees is way too hot for this job I think it's perfect. But I'm still working till nine 9:30

Mycow

First week of peak 54 hours with a 6 day punch. I offered to go out and help ppl all week just no one needed help. I think one driver ran out of hours in a 5 day punch and like 5 to 10 with 6th day.

The Driver

I drive.
'Cuz I'm not a millennial.

My money is my money. “Sensible” is paying me correctly. I’m not overreacting. If I’m not firm with these :censored2:s they’ll never get around to paying me. So if I don’t hear “yes, we’ll get it fixed immediately” on Monday then they’ll be a grievance form prepared.

In fact, I may grieve it anyway. It’s such a busy time of year for everyone that I’m sure my issue will be glossed over.