Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
10:15 am today. Everyone is loaded up ready but standing around waiting for air. What’s the latest UPS has kept you in the building this year?

Last edited:

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
10:15 here too, every driver forced tomorrow , for those who are talking back about tomorrow they gave them a piece of paper with a bulls-eye symbol on it

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I would wipe my ass with that bullseye and file harassment grievances for every manager scum and that had a hand in it.
internet-tough-guy.jpg

The Driver

I drive.
10:15 here too, every driver forced tomorrow , for those who are talking back about tomorrow they gave them a piece of paper with a bulls-eye symbol on it

Oh, that's so great! Management wants to lift all our spirits by starting a weekly darts club at the local watering hole! I'll have to bring this up at the next PCM.

542thruNthru

I would wipe my ass with that bullseye and file harassment grievances for every manager scum and that had a hand in it.

Hand me a bullseye and I would call the police and tell them I've just been given a death threat. I'd also file a NLRB charge against my center manager and workplace violence.

That's just :censored2:ing BS!

The Driver

I drive.

I'm not saying you're lying, but... are you pulling our leg here? Sounds so stupid even by management's standards.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
10:15 am today. Everyone is loaded up ready but standing around waiting for air. What’s the latest UPS has kept you in the building this year?
They didn't that BS here last year. We didn't start til 9:45 I think one day.

This year they started us early every day and just shuttled air out.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
lol I would of thrown it in the trash and said consider this my one hour notice that I won't be in tomorrow.

Actually scratch that. Keep the piece of paper and file your harassment grievance. It really don't get any easier than that.