JL 0513

They didn't that BS here last year. We didn't start til 9:45 I think one day.

This year they started us early every day and just shuttled air out.

My center rarely shuttled air out this peak, we just waited in building and left at around 10am most days. Both ways suck. Having to retrace the first 2 hours of the day is the same amount of wasted time as waiting in the building. Tight city routes not so bad, large town or country areas are a killer to retrace.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The rest of the year we start at 9:00, now we start at 10:00. My Hub is two miles South of the Atlanta airport. I thought I was lucky to get out of the building at 10:42 today, usually its 11:00. There is nothing like wasting two hours of precious daylight everyday.

They told us to turn left pulling out of the building to avoid all the angry customers on the right lined up at the Customer Counter trying to get their lost packages.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The rest of the year we start at 9:00, now we start at 10:00. My Hub is two miles South of the Atlanta airport. I thought I was lucky to get out of the building at 10:42 today, usually its 11:00. There is nothing like wasting two hours of precious daylight everyday.

They told us to turn left pulling out of the building to avoid all the angry customers on the right lined up at the Customer Counter trying to get their lost packages.
Rumor is they were wanting to send the big hitters from the counter here to help those folks out, I could have cleared it out in a couple of hours tops

11am, start time was 930, drivers standing around for final air around 1015, easier to keep the fleet until it comes than have them come back at noon.

Faceplanted

I find it funny that people say the union is weak.

Yet I don't think there is any wording in any suppliment about forcing a 6th punch

There is language concerning health and safety.... if you feel fatigued you can just say you feel fatigued and consider your self a hazard, thus you can't work.

But instead everybody is a bunch of pusillanimous and cries about the "weak union"

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I am dug two feet in at the batter box chin straight out over the plate. Ready, itching ready to ruin their dreams
IMG_6504.GIF