trickpony1

HR said I only get 2 weeks vacation anniversary date October 6 I’m getting screwed

Have you talked to your BA or Steward?
You can change your retirement date. I know a driver that did it at the very last minute.
I wouldn't trust HR at all. They will tell you anything they think you are stupid enough to believe.
Are there any very senior drivers you could ask?
HR will screw you and laugh about it as they toast their champagne glasses after you're gone.

the cooler

Have you talked to your BA or Steward?
You can change your retirement date. I know a driver that did it at the very last minute.
I wouldn't trust HR at all. They will tell you anything they think you are stupid enough to believe.
Are there any very senior drivers you could ask?
HR will screw you and laugh about it as they toast their champagne glasses after you're gone.
Thanks I think I will call the union hall see what’s up. My understanding is if you accumulate 1960 hours worked you get all your weeks vacation. POS HR treat you like a mushroom (in the dark)

trickpony1

get all your weeks vacation

I could be wrong but it's my understanding that a certain number of hours worked (straight time) earns you a pension credit year.

Where I am, a certain number of "reports" (clocking in) earns you your vacations.

Are you from a podunk extended center in the middle of nowhere?

the cooler

I could be wrong but it's my understanding that a certain number of hours worked (straight time) earns you a pension credit year.

Where I am, a certain number of "reports" (clocking in) earns you your vacations.

Are you from a podunk extended center in the middle of nowhere?
Not really Dayton Ohio. My anniversary is October 2017 so if I retire 12/30/17 that’s 3 months of work this I get 25 percent of my vacation It makes sense I just want it all. Can’t work another winter. I’m Done D O N E!!!