Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tell everyone UPS is fantastic

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Thinking of ways to enter 15 leads a week every week

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Team, Amazon is buying zepelins to become better then us.
Now that they shift their focus on wholefoods we should take the opportunity to go out with our great brown army of motivated soldiers to inform new potential customers of something amazings that has been here for decades.
its you, its me its u(p)s.

We all heard the joe story, now its your story.

We love leads.
Leads make future.
your future.

Why not make this week your lead contribution week?
I challange you to give me 3 leads next week.
Why not work together and make UPS great again!
is this a fake name

extranatty

Team, Amazon is buying zepelins to become better then us.
Now that they shift their focus on wholefoods we should take the opportunity to go out with our great brown army of motivated soldiers to inform new potential customers of something amazings that has been here for decades.
its you, its me its u(p)s.

Amazon is going to blow a lot of money on airlines and building a logistics network, try to do everything, and learn the 3:2 rule (scalability) the hard way. It'll be the flop of the century. They have thousands of companies worth trillions of dollars competing with them on every front. Everything Jeff Bezos has ever done has been half-assed.

Over 70

Amazon is going to blow a lot of money on airlines and building a logistics network, try to do everything, and learn the 3:2 rule (scalability) the hard way. It'll be the flop of the century. They have thousands of companies worth trillions of dollars competing with them on every front. Everything Jeff Bezos has ever done has been half-assed.

I agree Amazon is going to be the flop of the century....

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Yes I agree, its a mutual responsibility of IE and OPS to make this so. Its a patient nit a package should also be in our minds of our ramp and hub people. We can not be late when it is about medical. That is not a question of pack, repack and ship. Its a matter of life. Thanjs to UPS ERs can operate. It is you who make this possible... we must all be aware of the big responsibilty we have. pls remind your Supv...its a patient...not a packge...
Supervisor has no time nor energy left to worry about late air, it's the norm. My hospital and medical offices are no strangers to late early AM pkgs and nda. No time to spend extra time talking to customers when UPS makes each day a survival test.

40 and out

Thank you for your contribution to this thread.
Its very good to hear you still uptalk the company.
We come from a long way.

People are the foundation of our organization.
Without people no UPS.
If you leave the P out you keep US.
its all about us and it should be all about the company and how they can give the best customer service by having the best workforce. We need people to be happy to go to UPS in the morning and have so mjch impact on so many lives by delivering 60 or 90 packages. Our drivers dont deliver packages...they deliver promises...dreams...new beginnings...things longed so long for.. that feeling is what drives us. We as UPS leaders need to stand up and inspire those who are nonbelievers... Jim said that we can make the impossible happen by working together and that foundation should be reheared but based on 2017 standards...caring for the UPS family so they go beyond again and again which most now already do and its up to us to change.
Change the already winning team.
uPs.

Ps. OT found any good leads during your retirement? Thank you 4 your years of service partner!!!
I'd be happy to come to work IF I WAS DELIVERING 60 TO 90 PKGS.!! Try 220 pkgs and 120 stops on a very rural route that's supposed to go out with 80 stops. Do you see the issue here? This is the way most routes are now. Like we even have time to think about sales leads. Many 12 and 13 hr days. One day a few weeks ago I had to bring stops back to be off the clock in 14 hours. You are either a troll or completely oblivious to the way this company is run now. I'm glad I'm almost done because UPS will not be successful much longer if we keep running it like this.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

I'd be happy to come to work IF I WAS DELIVERING 60 TO 90 PKGS.!! Try 220 pkgs and 120 stops on a very rural route that's supposed to go out with 80 stops. Do you see the issue here? This is the way most routes are now. Like we even have time to think about sales leads. Many 12 and 13 hr days. One day a few weeks ago I had to bring stops back to be off the clock in 14 hours. You are either a troll or completely oblivious to the way this company is run now. I'm glad I'm almost done because UPS will not be successful much longer if we keep running it like this.
I so agree, I've been done almost a year and watching curious to see it come to a head at somepoint

They couldn't hire more people if they wanted to anyway.

They've hired over 20 in the last 8 weeks and two stayed one is quitting. HR should tell them what the deal is before they send them in to be hazards and wasted time. I bet they could've kept better than 10% if they trained them and explained the job to them. Terrible.

Salesguy

Sales Member

120 stops is a lot, even to our standards.
I can imagine it is very hard lbor to get this done day in day out.
respect my ups bro.

Still you can help too.

Why not talk to the guy that ownes 3 stores on your neighberhoud BBQ? Or on your sportsclub, birthday etc etc. A lead can be found on the most amazing places. In the book from driver to ceo you can read a funny story about an american ups bd guy teaching the german sales folks how to find leads...good read.

ow and pls if you are almost a retiree do me a favor talk to your sup. Tell him you call the helpline on him if he doesnt comply in lowering the volume on your route. Orion should fix this in secs..

the future of UPS is bright and you are part of that.
play a bigger part by taking ownership.
create future
jobs 4 a next generation!

Salesguy

Sales Member
They've hired over 20 in the last 8 weeks and two stayed one is quitting. HR should tell them what the deal is before they send them in to be hazards and wasted time. I bet they could've kept better than 10% if they trained them and explained the job to them. Terrible.

People are people.
We all have our incapabilities and standards.
Some may be sick or have problems at home.
Some are still looking for their own identity.
Humens are not always the way they percieve themselves.
Some have inconsistent inbalance personality disorder and some
act normal but are crazy. Unfortunatly it happens somethimes we hire a person train them and they seem to forget they are trained. I have had a couple of those unfortunate that even said they did not receive training, hours of my life wasted. Terrible.....but also learning curve...

You can not win if you dont try.
OT: Try leads.
pls.

RuthlessSupSlayer

This is very difficult and i have see trucks upwards to 600+ packages. Average trucks at my hub are running about 280 it is crazy. I am not a driver BUT i see the abundance of work these drivers have to go through when they walk into a bricked out truck. Fair days work needa to atart to come into play here at some point for these guys, so @Salesguy soliciting leads here is a bad choice because all this site will do is bring you closer to reality.

I see how you do by giving a politician's answer to comments or questions you do not want to answer and that smells like managment to me. You smell like a sup or manager.

RuthlessSupSlayer

Orion should fix this in secs

Ancient Aliens 17072017164232.jpg

Salesguy

Sales Member
This is very difficult and i have see trucks upwards to 600+ packages. Average trucks at my hub are running about 280 it is crazy. I am not a driver BUT i see the abundance of work these drivers have to go through when they walk into a bricked out truck. Fair days work needa to atart to come into play here at some point for these guys, so @Salesguy soliciting leads here is a bad choice because all this site will do is bring you closer to reality.

I see how you do by giving a politician's answer to comments or questions you do not want to answer and that smells like managment to me. You smell like a sup or manager.

Thank you for your nice comment to this thread.
I will bring you up to speed soon.

Bringing me closer to reality opens up a discussion that might inspire others to see the light of ups again.

and as promised a small recap of the last 10 years on this fantastic social platform browncafe.com
x trophy wife
x currently driving a white ups paid bmw (midsize due to thought)
x yes mngmnt whoeoeoeo!!!
x loves ups for 20 years
x been trough the ranks
x loving ops ie bd feeder airlines corporate region
x ow and I love leads from people from UPS

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Thank you for your nice comment to this thread.
I will bring you up to speed soon.

Bringing me closer to reality opens up a discussion that might inspire others to see the light of ups again.

and as promised a small recap of the last 10 years on this fantastic social platform browncafe.com
x trophy wife
x currently driving a white ups paid bmw (midsize due to thought)
x yes mngmnt whoeoeoeo!!!
x loves ups for 20 years
x been trough the ranks
x loving ops ie bd feeder airlines corporate region
r u fake