My entire pen is overwhelmed by too much volume everyday..

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have over a decade of experience in organic farming and ornamental gardening. Moving to an area with a large population of retired wealthy folks with interest in sustainability...

So I would love to install and maintain organic gardens, mini orchards and Disney magically beautiful yards basically.

I could do it with minimal tool investment networking the clients and a decade of experience

That is a very niche market.

Heavy Package

We have a hub in a prison?

No - It's UPS. It's a funny farm

Funny+Farm+Animals+Wallpapers+3.jpg

LeeRoyBrown

Preload monkey beeyotch
She-belters have a way of breaking hearts. Ya think they're gonna make it/be fine and then they're either hurt or have moved on to something else. Because they're smart. But yeah, the ones who stick around can do box karate with the best.
You are correct... she is taking flight lessons and is near complete... tough girl, hard worker and smart. Don't think she ever gets misloads. Our hub might suffer for a bit when she goes. :(

Hannah-banana

Well good news y'all! I put in one month notice today and the building manager ( who I thought didn't like me for being active in the union) said that I am a valuable employee and he wants to help arrange a transfer to where I'm going if the have an opening!

If they don't, he said that I would still have positive rehire status anyway. So I am feeling pretty inspired to launch this business!

Grateful for everyone's feedback here!

My entire pen, ( and others ) have been getting peak sized loads everyday while being expected to do it in less and less time..

Everyday, we get buried and lose egress. Everyone. Everyday, the drivers arrive enraged and cannot even fit the loads in their trucks.

The loaders are getting reprimanded for the problem. I went by the managers office today after the sort to give my notice but there was a line of other loaders already there. Yelling and quitting. Some were in tears.

What in actual @#$!. Is this happening in other places? I'm in Arizona. .

Everything is so :censored2:ed at my hub that I’m looking for employment elsewhere after working here for two years... my plan was to stay at ups for life and make it my career but the way things have been going it’s just not worth it anymore to stick around and hope it gets better

LeeRoyBrown

Preload monkey beeyotch
Today was better than yesterday... still feel like the hammer will fall any second, just not as obsessed with it. In time, I may explain my situation. I just wanna play it cool. I'm trying to get in a car, I've passed Integrad. Gonna stand in line and keep my mouth shut.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Everything is so :censored2:ed at my hub that I’m looking for employment elsewhere after working here for two years... my plan was to stay at ups for life and make it my career but the way things have been going it’s just not worth it anymore to stick around and hope it gets better

I look at it like things aren't going to get better, so I need to. It's a personal challenge, and it's always funny to see a supervisor's reaction when they realize they can't get you down, no matter what ridiculous crap they throw at you.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
ever wonder why so many people outside of this forum still know and use the "get' er done" references a lot.

The echo chamber bubble seems to be gone with get her done jokes.

john chesney

One of thE " big girls" here is a rockstar, been watching her shed lbs. for 3 months... in 3 more months I'd bet she's not so big, and looks nice..
UPS workout program
Can you do me a favor and ask her if she’s a rockstar in the sack. I’m going to be retired here soon and going to have a lot of time on my hands. A couple nice pics of dat ass would help too. Thank you

watdaflock?

What would you have us say and do about it? I bring in my loaders early to clear cages, but there is only so much allotted time.

When volume is high, loaders lay down and give up instead of working through.
Because the idiot decision makers do not give loaders enough time.

FYI - Conveyor belts do not get tired. Humans do.

Hope this helps.