New England teamster "leaders" come to different local..

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Local 62* has about 2800 now 90% voted no
The metro philly supplement is made up
Of Philly suburbs and was heading for a vote
No until that belly shirt wearing smith in delaware forced all his members to vote yes to push it through.
Western pa thousands voted no.
It's a problem when you have international VPS traveling the country and lying to membership on your dime!!

623 is a UPS only Local. Central Philadelphia delivery and Airport. About 2800

Metro phila. has north Phila, West & South of Phila, All South NJ & Central NJ , and North Delaware. I believe that Delware only has 300-400 UPS people. North of Phila and Southwest about 3000. Central NJ about 1500-2000. Atlanic City has about same as Delaware.

Tell me again how the smallest Local out voted all the Locals with 10 times the UPS membership? According to my math, there were over 5000-6000 UPSers that could over ride a Local of 300-400. Math must not be your forte.

I guess you weren't as effective as you thought.

REALITY CHECK

anHOURover

623 is a UPS only Local. Central Philadelphia delivery and Airport. About 2800

Metro phila. has north Phila, West & South of Phila, All South NJ & Central NJ , and North Delaware. I believe that Delware only has 300-400 UPS people. North of Phila and Southwest about 3000. Central NJ about 1500-2000. Atlanic City has about same as Delaware.

Tell me again how the smallest Local out voted all the Locals with 10 times the UPS membership? According to my math, there were over 5000-6000 UPSers that could over ride a Local of 300-400. Math must not be your forte.

I guess you weren't as effective as you thought.

REALITY CHECK
Listen slug they voted no the first time.
FACT
ONLY THE STRONG VOTED NO 2 TIMES!!
FACT
IM GONNA GET MY 3rd VOTE SLUG

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Listen slug they voted no the first time.
FACT
ONLY THE STRONG VOTED NO 2 TIMES!!
FACT
IM GONNA GET MY 3rd VOTE SLUG

Answer the question or dispute the numbers. How did the Local in N. Delaware with a memebrship of 300 pass a supplement with a membership of 5000-5500? Simple question. You say you stopped it but IT PASSED. Answer the question.

REALITY CHECK

anHOURover

Answer the question or dispute the numbers. How did the Local in N. Delaware with a memebrship of 300 pass a supplement with a membership of 5000-5500? Simple question. You say you stopped it but IT PASSED. Answer the question.

REALITY CHECK
lets talk about 623 slug
you can thank me for my work in my local!
fact

anHOURover

You take credit for something for the whole country but now only want to talk about 623. We all know that Jumbo made that happen. Not you.

REALITY CHECK
I can't be in different locals brother at the same time slugger. I helped get it to VOTE NO the first time. SOME believed the lies of the visiting IBT clowns. The fat guy in Delaware used strong arm tactics to get everyone in his local to vote yes
FACT
NONE OF THEM CLOWNS COULD SWAY THE VOTE IN 623. Every lie they put out I addressed. I PROMISE YOU ITS A NO VOTE IN 623
FACT