New England teamster "leaders" come to different local..

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
I can't be in different locals brother at the same time slugger. I helped get it to VOTE NO the first time. SOME believed the lies of the visiting IBT clowns. The fat guy in Delaware used strong arm tactics to get everyone in his local to vote yes
FACT
NONE OF THEM CLOWNS COULD SWAY THE VOTE IN 623. Every lie they put out I addressed. I PROMISE YOU ITS A NO VOTE IN 623
FACT

WRONG.
The IBT didn't go out until after the first vote. The reason they went out was because they did a poor job the first time of explaining everything in a haste to get it done. How can you say you had ANY influence except when Jumbo helped you in your own local? Where is your evidence that there was any strong arm tactics anywhere? Even your own video shows the guys speaking in a business like manner while you act like a complete ass. You post a lot of accusations with no evidence.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Yes
I am vote no
FLIERS
BANNERS
VIDEOS
I TRAVELED ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ON MY DAYS OFF
I TOLD THE TRUTH

Please enlighten us to where you went "all over the country". Again, more bragging without any facts. Serious case of little man disease AKA Napoleanic Complex.

anHOURover

Please enlighten us to where you went "all over the country". Again, more bragging without any facts. Serious case of little man disease AKA Napoleanic Complex.
Brother look at the facts.
It's well documented where I traveled.
The Boston bully and gandee have emails back and forth about me showing up at different locations.
FACTS ARE FACTS
WANT TO SEE THE EMAILS AGAIN SLUG ?

hyena

Brother look at the facts.
It's well documented where I traveled.
The Boston bully and gandee have emails back and forth about me showing up at different locations.
FACTS ARE FACTS
WANT TO SEE THE EMAILS AGAIN SLUG ?
What I'd really like to see is you stfu, slug. FACT.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Yes
I am vote no
FLIERS
BANNERS
VIDEOS
I TRAVELED ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ON MY DAYS OFF
I TOLD THE TRUTH
Just because you call yourself a "truther" doesn't mean you do. You already said you're not voting yes without a single proposal. So you'll only be content when UPS controls your healthcare. Crybabies are weak.
FACT

hyena

Just because you call yourself a "truther" doesn't mean you do. You already said you're not voting yes without a single proposal. So you'll only be content when UPS controls your healthcare. Crybabies are weak.
FACT
I think he tries to make everyone his enemy to give him self some sort of self importance.

anHOURover

WRONG.
The IBT didn't go out until after the first vote. The reason they went out was because they did a poor job the first time of explaining everything in a haste to get it done. How can you say you had ANY influence except when Jumbo helped you in your own local? Where is your evidence that there was any strong arm tactics anywhere? Even your own video shows the guys speaking in a business like manner while you act like a complete ass. You post a lot of accusations with no evidence.
FALSE
IT WAS A DOG AND PONY SHOW FROM THE JUMP. FACT

anHOURover

FACT
I never said that about the healthcare
I said WE WERE LIED TO
It's not comparable and in some ways better
FACT
I DONT GIVE A friend WHO CONTROLS MY HEALTHCARE JUST AS LONG AS ITS WHAT WAS STOLEN OFF IS IN 623 !
UPS IS PAYING A PREMIUM AND THE UNION IS SUPPLYING A CHEAPER PLAN
FACT

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I never said that about the healthcare
I said WE WERE LIED TO
It's not comparable and in some ways better
FACT
I DONT GIVE A friend WHO CONTROLS MY HEALTHCARE JUST AS LONG AS ITS WHAT WAS STOLEN OFF IS IN 623 !
UPS IS PAYING A PREMIUM AND THE UNION IS SUPPLYING A CHEAPER PLAN
FACT
You do realize it was the initial plan right?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
IMG_1767.GIF

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
623 is a UPS only Local. Central Philadelphia delivery and Airport. About 2800

Metro phila. has north Phila, West & South of Phila, All South NJ & Central NJ , and North Delaware. I believe that Delware only has 300-400 UPS people. North of Phila and Southwest about 3000. Central NJ about 1500-2000. Atlanic City has about same as Delaware.

Tell me again how the smallest Local out voted all the Locals with 10 times the UPS membership? According to my math, there were over 5000-6000 UPSers that could over ride a Local of 300-400. Math must not be your forte.

I guess you weren't as effective as you thought.

REALITY CHECK

I can't be in different locals brother at the same time slugger. I helped get it to VOTE NO the first time. SOME believed the lies of the visiting IBT clowns. The fat guy in Delaware used strong arm tactics to get everyone in his local to vote yes
FACT
NONE OF THEM CLOWNS COULD SWAY THE VOTE IN 623. Every lie they put out I addressed. I PROMISE YOU ITS A NO VOTE IN 623
FACT
All I can say is our local leaders in the metro philly supplement threatened that UPS would shut our building down and deliver South Jersey from another facility, if we voted NO a third time. This is an actual fact.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
All I can say is our local leaders in the metro philly supplement threatened that UPS would shut our building down and deliver South Jersey from another facility, if we voted NO a third time. This is an actual fact.
Bro. It's fkkkin 4 am bro. I had to stay up cause of my pork shoulder. Wuts ur excuse.(ps I love ya buddy)