MrFeeder

After 5 hours working inside and you work as a helper, you will be time and half with your helper wage by the 6th hour and for the rest of your helper shift. Outside helpers will start at the helper wage and won't get time and half after the 8th hour. You can actually make decent check by working inside then going out to help. In the past I did preload 3am until 8am. Then meet with driver at 11am and help until 9-10pm. I made gooooood money but I was burned out.

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
In my Hub, the part-time inside people get the first pick at Helper jobs over off-the-street hires. My last Helper worked a few 70 hour weeks, he actually wore himself out and was so exhausted I had to take my golf-cart Helper a few days.

In my Hub, the part-time inside people get the first pick at Helper jobs over off-the-street hires. My last Helper worked a few 70 hour weeks, he actually wore himself out and was so exhausted I had to take my golf-cart Helper a few days.
Why are we talking about driver helpers in August?

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Because volume is approaching peak even on a lazy Wednesday..? Three years ago, just 50-75 more pieces per car and this is what we were going out with. My cars go out every day looking like peak, and drivers are coming back for overs or bulk stops.
50-75 pieces....that seems ridiculous. I'm lucky to have less than 200 a truck