Peak 2013 Disaster

bbsam

Staff member
Wrong. I don't care what you do. You won't be happy anyway at Fedex or anywhere else. Everything that is going on at Express has been coming for years. Wanna stand on the train tracks? Be my guest.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Wrong. I don't care what you do. You won't be happy anyway at Fedex or anywhere else. Everything that is going on at Express has been coming for years. Wanna stand on the train tracks? Be my guest.
You talk like your such a devoted FedEx employee then you go and drop everything so you can groom soccer fields then brag about how you're gonna sit out this peak season. A real ASSet to the company you are.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You talk like your such a devoted FedEx employee then you go and drop everthing so you can groom soccer fields then brag about how you're gonna sit out this peak season. A real ASSet to the company you are.

Exactly. He wants us all to still give a maximum effort, but bbsam has already said he's sitting out peak. Hypocrite.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Sorry, but I'm trying to derail the train, not get run over by it. Yes, we subsidized Ground for years while Fred screwed us blind so he could create your little scam nirvana. Well, guess what? I'm not liking it, nor are a lot of others. We'll do what we can to screw the train up if that's OK with you.

bbsam

Staff member
Sorry, but I'm trying to derail the train, not get run over by it. Yes, we subsidized Ground for years while Fred screwed us blind so he could create your little scam nirvana. Well, guess what? I'm not liking it, nor are a lot of others. We'll do what we can to screw the train up if that's OK with you.
of course. You keep trying and failing.

bbsam

Staff member
Exactly. He wants us all to still give a maximum effort, but bbsam has already said he's sitting out peak. Hypocrite.

Again, when did I ask for maximum effort? I agree, Express is a train wreck from top to bottom. You don't have to "derail the train". That's been happening without you. But if itmakea you feel important...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Again, when did I ask for maximum effort? I agree, Express is a train wreck from top to bottom. You don't have to "derail the train". That's been happening without you. But if itmakea you feel important...

It has nothing to do with making me feel important. If I can help crash and burn the Express train, I'm all in. These bastards deserve the Peak they're going to get. I feel sorry for the customers, but our "leaders" have this one coming. And when this turd hits, they're going to be covered head to toe in it. It will be worth savoring.

bbsam

Staff member

stop acting like a victim. You weren't blind to this. We've discussed it for years.

bbsam

Staff member
It was a slow process but not unseen and for a time not unstoppable. I just think it doesn't matter anymore. Anything you do will be seen as another piece of Fred's "creative destruction".

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It was a slow process but not unseen and for a time not unstoppable. I just think it doesn't matter anymore. Anything you do will be seen as another piece of Fred's "creative destruction".

Eff Smith. Every courier should strive to cost him as much profit as possible.

Rainman

Its all good.
It has nothing to do with making me feel important. If I can help crash and burn the Express train, I'm all in. These bastards deserve the Peak they're going to get. I feel sorry for the customers, but our "leaders" have this one coming. And when this turd hits, they're going to be covered head to toe in it. It will be worth savoring.

If Fed Ex is so bad, why not go some place else to work? If you can't be content where you are, is it really worth letting the job or employer keep you pissed off all the time? You are only going to be on this earth once. Be happy while you're here.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Enjoy your paid day off Friday, Dave.

You too Barnyard.
No, no,
Unless one of you volunteered to work Friday for double time and a half.

The rest of us will work all day Friday for straight time.
Me, $18.45 an hr. after 7 yrs.
Not bad. I'll be working $40/hr on Saturday for eight hours. Inside building. 7.5 full-time years.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
stop acting like a victim.
Why're you telling him what to do?
Do you have more experience at FedEx? As a FT courier, he's your boss. You're just a pawn buying into the Ground game more recently (from what I recall), he's living and it buying in long ago.

Just observation, correct me if I'm wrong.

bbsam

Staff member
Why're you telling him what to do?
Do you have more experience at FedEx? As a FT courier, he's your boss. You're just a pawn buying into the Ground game more recently (from what I recall), he's living and it buying in long ago.

Just observation, correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong because we both bought in. We have both been here for years and seen the writing on the wall...and cashed the pay checks. There was an outside chance at organizing but at his own admission, he chose this snarky little ineffective battlefield. An anonymous, tiny community of like minded folks satisfied with shouting at the machine they are a part of and scheming grand designs without any coordination or cohesiveness. No victims here. Choices made, over and over, and over. Day after day, decade after decade.

As to him being my boss...i have no idea how you come to that conclusion.

TUT

Oh another one of those predictions. Makes note.