Preload Pay - 2018 Contract (On Topic)

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
A year for Healthcare ain’t a huge stretch. Look up how much your plan is worth. Factor pension and wage and I’d say you dwarf anymore making 15 at Target.
Im talking in attracting quality workers, when I started thats what people wanted and needed

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Like a broken record I will say it yet again. Made 100k. Medical dental 401k and possible pension.all with only high school diploma and a great union. Hard work pays off. Put your time in. Go full time. Reap the rewards. Would never make even half of what I do if it wasn’t for the teamsters.

If you part timers can’t look to your future that’s on you. Get a couple part time jobs in the meantime. That’s what most of us did if we started part time. ( I feel like I have posted this like 10 times in last month alone. Maybe that worthless @Monkey Butt will make it a sticky for me. Who am I kidding. Lol )

Returntosender

A year for Healthcare ain’t a huge stretch. Look up how much your plan is worth. Factor pension and wage and I’d say you dwarf anymore making 15 at Target.
but you need to work a minimum of ten years to qualify for pension. How many part-timers you think stay ten years than move on after. At ten years they will be waiting for full time opening. Or working two jobs? Hopefully within those 10 years they got a college degree went to trade school. They should think ahead get a robotics degree cause when UPS moves to robotic man power. Those with the degree can continue their employment on the robotics side.

Also out in the west conference you need to be 21 years old to start earning pension credit.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
but you need to work a minimum of ten years to qualify for pension. How many part-timers you think stay ten years than move on after. At ten years they will be waiting for full time opening. Or working two jobs? Hopefully within those 10 years they got a college degree went to trade school. They should think ahead get a robotics degree cause when UPS moves to robotic man power. Those with the degree can continue their employment on the robotics side.

Also out in the west conference you need to be 21 years old to start earning pension credit.
Nobody has challenged the 21 year rule yet?

km3

Management says all Union pay is not warranted. We should all be paid $10/hr or less so they could be paid more. What side of the fence are you on?

Start PTers at $14, and top out at $22.00. Maybe $25.00. Being union, we should still be trying to set the standard after all.

$10, $11, $12...all way too low. Naturally I'm against management here, but I won't apologize for trying to be realistic either.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Start PTers at $14, and top out at $22.00. Maybe $25.00. Being union, we should still be trying to set the standard after all.

$10, $11, $12...all way too low. Naturally I'm against management here, but I won't apologize for trying to be realistic either.

I’d be all for that IF they want to giveaway the insurance

$18/hr to start and no wage progression just the general contract wage increases. That is half of a drivers wage and the benefits to the company would be higher qualified employees, better retention, better load quality, and higher production and less PT sups. On the down side it could mean shorter work days for the drivers.