Preload Pay - 2018 Contract (On Topic)

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Usually you have to find a steward that can give you one. They don't just give these things out...
They gave us one when the new contract was ratified in 2013, they need to hand out contract books if they want a strong union. If the members don’t read, all responsibility is on them no excuses.

Griffin1820

File! File! File!
So their focus is improving medical.
For some maybe. I started there because I wanted a early am Job so I could quit my current at the time job and start my own buisness while maintaining some security. I have a wife and 3 kids so after a few years of some success and failures i went FT.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
For some maybe. I started there because I wanted a early am Job so I could quit my current at the time job and start my own buisness while maintaining some security. I have a wife and 3 kids so after a few years of some success and failures i went FT.
Smart decision. I totally understand somebody wanting to stay part time if they own a business but what I don’t get here too is the ideology that people just wants a super high paying part-time job and ride out into the sunset with that mentality.

PT Car Washer

Smart decision. I totally understand somebody wanting to stay part time if they own a business but what I don’t get here too is the ideology that people just wants a super high paying part-time job and ride out into the sunset with that mentality.
It has worked out pretty well for the last 40 years for me and some of my coworkers. I think you are just jealous that you have to be a driver to make ends meet.

brown_trousers

If they do the same work as a FT combo, why are they making such different wages?

PT Car Washer

What’s the guarantee of a part time shift vs the guarantee of half a 22.3? Unions were built on expanding your earning opportunities not to remain part time for 35 years.
In other words, he doesn't know the answer as why employees working next to each other doing the same job have such a huge wage gap. Even PT making $6/hr more then the FT employee. Or a PT air driver making $10/hr more then a FT driver.

Ky0311

All these crusty full timers on here knocking preloaders. Didn't 90 percent of you start part time and work you way up? There is plenty of drugged out idiot part timers. But a lot of us are decent and trying to work our way full time also. Why are we good ones looked down on?

wide load

All these crusty full timers on here knocking preloaders. Didn't 90 percent of you start part time and work you way up? There is plenty of drugged out idiot part timers. But a lot of us are decent and trying to work our way full time also. Why are we good ones looked down on?
Your not looked down upon. It’s the few that chose to be 35+ career part timer that still lives in ma’s basement that want 37 an hour.

anHOURover

You keep making false accusations.
The Boston bully will never get my support. He failed when he was #1 guy on the supplements. RECORD NUMBER VOTED NO!
FACT

wide load

Well shoot, id bid back into a PT job if i could make 37 an hour
I’ll always choose to make as much as possible in the shortest length of time. I drive and work OT, max out 401k and roth, I invest and between me and the wife, we live comfortably. Can’t say I’d eat out 3 times a week and sip Bookers small batch, 2 big vacations, countless weekends away and pretty much anything my children need if I were still part time. UPS is almost a free paycheck. Work and stuff the pillow case if you know what I’m saying.

brown_trousers

I’ll always choose to make as much as possible in the shortest length of time. I drive and work OT, max out 401k and roth, I invest and between me and the wife, we live comfortably. Can’t say I’d eat out 3 times a week and sip Bookers small batch, 2 big vacations, countless weekends away and pretty much anything my children need if I were still part time. UPS is almost a free paycheck. Work and stuff the pillow case if you know what I’m saying.

Wells lets get the ball rolling on this idea. Id like a PT bid that makes 37 an hour. I could work the rest of my career here and still have my knees working properly when i retire.