Preload Pay - 2018 Contract (On Topic)

brownIEman

Management says all Union pay is not warranted. We should all be paid $10/hr or less so they could be paid more. What side of the fence are you on?

In 23 years with UPS, 15 of it in management, I never heard a single member of management express this belief.

No wonder you hate management so much. You've made them up to be evil scum based not on their actual attitudes and actions but on your own fantasies.

km3

In 23 years with UPS, 15 of it in management, I never heard a single member of management express this belief.

No wonder you hate management so much. You've made them up to be evil scum based not on their actual attitudes and actions but on your own fantasies.

To be fair, he has stated in the past that they took away the extra dollar for preloaders in his local. Taking away an entire dollar per hour for one of the more difficult jobs in this place would leave a bitter taste in my mouth too.

PT Car Washer

I do not hate all management, but 40 years of experience has left a bitter taste in my mouth. From PT little hitler sups to revenge seeking junior managers. There have been many more sups and managers who have earned my respect then the little hitlers. It is too bad that UPS nurtures this poison management style.

brownIEman

I do not hate all management, but 40 years of experience has left a bitter taste in my mouth. From PT little hitler sups to revenge seeking junior managers. There have been many more sups and managers who have earned my respect then the little hitlers. It is too bad that UPS nurtures this poison management style.

I can agree with that

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Also speaking of the last contract, it was voted down twice. Only for are union to push it through. What good is a vote if it rammed through anyways
Incorrect information. The supplements did not pass. The NMA passed on the first vote. This is a common mistake.

Griffin1820

File! File! File!
Equally? So if you start at $20 and in 4 years end at $24 is the same as starting at $12 and ending at $36.66??
I’ll always take the higher top out EVERY TIME!
In our hub we dont have any wage progression to top rate for preloaders like the driver progression that im aware of so im not sure i understand where your coming from. Right now its what start at 10 and 4 year progression to like 12.50? But if your referring to the wage pression than yeah start at 15 get .5 to 1 per year and continue getting the same raise

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
In our hub we dont have any wage progression to top rate for preloaders like the driver progression that im aware of so im not sure i understand where your coming from. Right now its what start at 10 and 4 year progression to like 12.50? But if your referring to the wage pression than yeah start at 15 get .5 to 1 per year and continue getting the same raise
Your focus should be full time.