Rail strike

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
All feeder drivers emergency operations

7 days a week unlimited hours
giphy (4).gif

Thebrownblob

You both missed the point. Lol

I was alluding to the fact that whatever is good for Americans, congress will do the opposite.
Yeah, I understood what you meant. I’m saying we’re getting to the point where people are going to nullify these politicians and these courts. The reality is, if people knew how much power they have simply by not doing what they’re told simply because someone has a title many things can be changed quickly because they would have to. The biggest obstacle to this is that people are very comfortable. Get them out of your comfort zone and they are more apt to tell stupid leaders to go pound sand.

Nah
Yeah, I understood what you meant. I’m saying we’re getting to the point where people are going to nullify these politicians and these courts. The reality is, if people knew how much power they have simply by not doing what they’re told simply because someone has a title many things can be changed quickly because they would have to. The biggest obstacle to this is that people are very comfortable. Get them out of your comfort zone and they are more apt to tell stupid leaders to go pound sand.
Based on my understanding of the issues, even if congress does force them to work, I think we could see a bunch of them quit.

Thebrownblob

Based on my understanding of the issues, even if congress does force them to work, I think we could see a bunch of them quit.
I agree, and they could not replaced them even if they wanted to at least not quickly, and in the current climate good luck, finding anyone who wants to work like that.