PT Car Washer

At PCM or after you sneak out of center? Lol
I don't go to PCM and the acting center manager came up to me to congratulate me on 40 years of service. At my building management is just happy when anyone shows up when the weather is below zero. Do you really think they are going to send someone home for non uniform compliance and have a route sit or (heaven forbid) a sup has to run the route? Do whatever it takes to stay warm and get the job done.

DOK

Any work, other than air, that is dispatched but not delivered on a Saturday is not sheeted.
Wrong, why do you continue to say things that are outright wrong with no personal experience to back them up?

We have had Saturday ground in Roswell for over a year now, so I can speak from experience, not out of my ass.

At our center the Saturday ground packages that are sent are committed and need to be sheeted, every last package, just like any other delivery day.

Staydryitsraining

Amazon has no problem staffing. I work at a sort center part time and we barely had a peak season this year, they were offering voluntary time off on the Dec 22nd! The job is stupid easy and I get paid more there (13.75) than I do on the preload.

Only drawback is no health insurance.
Your ignorant as hell. Amazon delivers for amazon. Ups delivers for amazon plus 1000s of other companies. Amazon doesnt have to impress share holders with profits like just about every other company does (insert dumb comment from dave about how amazon is profitable). I Pray for the day Alibaba comes to America and shuts amazon down.

badpal

Your ignorant as hell. Amazon delivers for amazon. Ups delivers for amazon plus 1000s of other companies. Amazon doesnt have to impress share holders with profits like just about every other company does (insert dumb comment from dave about how amazon is profitable). I Pray for the day Alibaba comes to America and shuts amazon down.
Alibaba would be a gamechanger, that's when things get interesting.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Amazon doesnt have to impress share holders with profits like just about every other company does
IMG_2404.GIF

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
The company is playing with numbers then.
no they still get recorded missed, but by electronic batch injection

saves you from wasting time scanning, makes sure nothing gets double counted

Wrong, why do you continue to say things that are outright wrong with no personal experience to back them up?

We have had Saturday ground in Roswell for over a year now, so I can speak from experience, not out of my ass.

he's not wrong, he's just operating under a different plan than you

unless you want to explain linked vs unlinked plans to us? i can wait lol

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
he's not wrong, he's just operating under a different plan than you
Or you can not speak out of your ass either and realize he doesn’t have Saturday ground in his center.

So him, much like you, have no idea.

Stick to the cubicle son, let the guys out on front lines make this company money.

The Driver

I drive.
Or you can not speak out of your ass either and realize he doesn’t have Saturday ground in his center.

Stick to the cubicle son, let the guys out on front lines make this company money.

According to them all we do is cost the company money.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

that's what i said, a different operating plan

linked vs unlinked plans, if you knew what you were talking about, you'd realize how funny your last couple posts sound

margaritaville

Saturdays are actually enjoyable if the dispatches werent terrible. More driving, no biz and less traffic. But getting 250 stops between 5 weekday routes and off at 10pm is bull:censored2:. Not sure if understaffed or corporate people just dont care what time we get back without pickups involved. I guess both.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Saturdays are actually enjoyable if the dispatches werent terrible. More driving, no biz and less traffic. But getting 250 stops between 5 weekday routes and off at 10pm is bull:censored2:. Not sure if understaffed or corporate people just dont care what time we get back without pickups involved. I guess both.
I hear the 9.5 list works for some people some times. You could try that?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

linked vs unlinked plans, if you knew what you were talking about, you'd realize how funny your last couple posts sound
He doesn’t run ground in his center but you failed to address that. Instead you try and deflect the point, not addressing that he has no first hand knowledge of Saturday ground.

As for your linked programs where everything not sheeted is given a status, it doesn’t matter, as everything gets sheeted in every center that has ground, find a post from a reputable member here that says otherwise.

To be honest, I grow tired of trying to have conversations with you when you seemingly have no idea what really happens around here, so I’ll save myself time by just ignoring future posts from you.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
He doesn’t run ground in his center but you failed to address that. Instead you try and deflect the point, not addressing that he has no first hand knowledge of Saturday ground.

As for your linked programs where everything not sheeted is given a status, it doesn’t matter, as everything gets sheeted in every center that has ground, find a post from a reputable member here that says otherwise.

To be honest, I grow tired of trying to have conversations with you when you seemingly have no idea what really happens around here, so I’ll save myself time by just ignoring future posts from you.
1. yes i did, you just couldn't understand what i was saying because you literally have no idea what a linked or un-linked plan is

2. that is not what a linked plan is

stick to driving dude

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

Ok.. explain this to me how the :censored2: are we going to keep customers if we can't get the :censored2:ing air here on time!!

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

@TearsInRain - serious question have you ever been on a route by yourself for at least a week?? Don't read into this just seeking knowledge here buddy!

bumped

no they still get recorded missed, but by electronic batch injection

saves you from wasting time scanning, makes sure nothing gets double counted

I don't know if your right or not. I'll just say its a big deal when I sheets a package missed during the week. I get asked why? what? who? how? On Mondays, I see lots of packages in my car that had the Saturday pal label on it for out for delivery. No service cross. It seems like such a big deal during the week, but if they can't get to it on Saturdays SO BE IT.