a911scanner

We've had Saturday delivery for 6 months. Yesterday, I had numerous NDA stops for closed commercial. On top of that, the new trick up here is to get Monday savers that are advanced to Saturday NDA with a 12pm commit. If the savers are not delivered by noon, they are late.

Hmmm.... Resi saver with a commit time of 11:59pm on Monday upgraded to Saturday delivery with a Noon commit time. 12 late airs yesterday that were all 1P for Monday. UPS logic at it's finest.

JL 0513

We've had Saturday delivery for 6 months. Yesterday, I had numerous NDA stops for closed commercial. On top of that, the new trick up here is to get Monday savers that are advanced to Saturday NDA with a 12pm commit. If the savers are not delivered by noon, they are late.

Hmmm.... Resi saver with a commit time of 11:59pm on Monday upgraded to Saturday delivery with a Noon commit time. 12 late airs yesterday that were all 1P for Monday. UPS logic at it's finest.

Why the friend#*// would they do that??

Anyone explain this?

JL 0513

Because it makes no sense and that's Ups's motto. If it doesn't make sense, go ahead and do it.

Of course, what was I thinking. "Do the opposite" is the UPS way. It's like they seek out ways to lose billions each year. Our shipping rates must be so overblown to compensate for the waste.

Refused/NR3

I had 17 air stops due to this... I gave 12 to the air help :laugh: