Socks and Trucks!

That sums it up, nicely.

Anyone that has served in an elected position knows, not everyone will like you.

If you consistently explain the facts, they will (eventually) respect you.

My signature line on this Forum used to be;

"You might not like what I say.... But, I always tell the truth."

I still have members that don't "like" me.

It's funny though....

When they want the right answer, they ask Bug. :biggrin:

-Bug-
Damn skippy they do!

5habits100

That sums it up, nicely.

Anyone that has served in an elected position knows, not everyone will like you.

If you consistently explain the facts, they will (eventually) respect you.

My signature line on this Forum used to be;

"You might not like what I say.... But, I always tell the truth."

I still have members that don't "like" me.

It's funny though....

When they want the right answer, they ask Bug. :biggrin:

-Bug-
I have very little patience for the political answers.

Yea, I would of bet a bag of Pretzels or a 10 spot, but life, now that is something else!
You can defer all you want but I know you are an anonymous ZERO like your boy. The only way you actually help the members of your local or any local is in your face imaginary life on social media. Keep being that zero.

Irishman Collins

You can defer all you want but I know you are an anonymous ZERO like your boy. The only way you actually help the members of your local or any local is in your face imaginary life on social media. Keep being that zero.
Lead, you honestly have anger issues. I disagree that social media, is a "do nothing approach". It is a way to inform Teamster Brothers and Sisters of the issues without reproach from Union officials or UPS. You see, some of us aren't in positions right now to be publicly tearing down an organization we may or may not be employed by.

Lead, you honestly have anger issues. I disagree that social media, is a "do nothing approach". It is a way to inform Teamster Brothers and Sisters of the issues without reproach from Union officials or UPS. You see, some of us aren't in positions right now to be publicly tearing down an organization we may or may not be employed by.
So you are scared and I'm angry. Okay Dr. Collins.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Lead, you honestly have anger issues.

He has honesty issues.

Telling the truth.... creates anger issues, with others. :biggrin:

I disagree that social media, is a "do nothing approach". It is a way to inform Teamster Brothers and Sisters of the issues without reproach from Union officials or UPS.

Social Media is the "lazy" approach. (and ineffective)

If your "cause" is so great....

Get off the couch.

-Bug-

Irishman Collins

He has honesty issues.

Telling the truth.... creates anger issues, with others. :biggrin:

Social Media is the "lazy" approach. (and ineffective)

If your "cause" is so great....

Get off the couch.

-Bug-
Trust me, I am off the couch. I am just not going to reveal myself on this forum. Unlike some of you, I play by the rules in this group. Just because someone is anonymous on this anonymous group does not mean that said person is anonymous in real life. This is the same approach you all use when your backs are against the wall.