Socks and Trucks!

10 point

Maybe....

"Figuring" isn't your forte.

Who suggested dishonesty ?

The company throws away free money, everyday. The smart members take advantage of it.

Haven't you ever seen a Feeder Driver.... wash their tractor.... everyday ? :biggrin:

How would you know, what the "facts of the case" are otherwise ?

You can decipher things.... metaphysically ?

Was that your platform, running for Delegate ?

Yikes.

-Bug-
That post had me worried a little.
Wash? Wash trucks? What's that?
I ask to wash my own truck on rtb and they say "we'll get it".
They never say what year tho.

But stealing co time is never an option from day one... for me anyway.
I'd never recommend it either.

Maybe....

"Figuring" isn't your forte.

Who suggested dishonesty ?

The company throws away free money, everyday. The smart members take advantage of it.

Haven't you ever seen a Feeder Driver.... wash their tractor.... everyday ? :biggrin:

How would you know, what the "facts of the case" are otherwise ?

You can decipher things.... metaphysically ?

Was that your platform, running for Delegate ?

Yikes.

-Bug-
Hilarious

10 point

Don't you get it? No matter what the IBT does there are goofballs that are going to say it isn't enough. They want more. They want to take and take and take until there is nothing left. UPS is making profits now and they want to take those profits until they're gone. In 10 years (if that long) when UPS is in financial trouble they (goofballs) will say that the union screwed them. These people don't look at what it cost to ship a package FedEx, USPS, Amazon and all the regional carriers. It's less money and the time in transit is faster, in some cases than UPS. It kills me how some loser who can't get the respect of the members in his local time after time of running in an election and another one who doesn't have the balls to put his name in the hat criticize the IBT people who are doing a good job. We have it so good at UPS that these bozo's are concerned about package cars without a shoulder belt and changing the structure of a vehicle which could make it more dangerous. Or how they are worried about socks. They can't find anything else to complain about because they have it so good.

Then you have a guy telling an incorrect statement about a person who did everything right on an 8 hour request and got screwed. That guy making the statement didn't have all the facts and wasn't in the hearing to listen to the facts of the case.

There is so much more I could say but I won't because it would be edited anyway so I'm not going to waste my time. Bring on the comments because I already know what you're going to say is the same things over and over.

By the way for the people that get it, sorry about the rant.
Like I said before they are no nothing losers. I know plenty of intelligent freight people.
If I close my eyes it's almost like I can see them fail.
"No nothing"?
You're just negative. Gotta drag people into your "rant" that aren't even posting. They have no balls, blah blah blah. The wizard of Oz has spoken. You're the same old liar.
image (2).jpeg

That's for you. Change your diaper Stonedfish .

"Negative". "No balls".
You're a joke. Learn to spell and we'll try to stay awake for your next pile of stupidity.

5habits100

I think someone needs to break away from the the computer/phone. Its getting under someone's skin. Thick skin is needed.
They like to throw stones but can't handle when they bounce back at them.
Ive been so quiet lately then I read the comment on here started by the pig and his other loser buddies and just had to comment.

Last edited:

Irishman Collins

They like to throw stones but can't handle when they bounce back at them.
Ive been so quiet lately then I read the comment on here started by the pig and his other loser buddies and just had to comment.
5 habits, I am not mad at all. I am honestly sad for you. It must suck to be a sheep? Always being herded when you fall out of line and that nasty Sheep dog always chasing you.
On a serious note, do you honestly think that hall and Hoffa Jr are worth our vote? Why don't you ask a freight driver what they think of Jimmy, or a retired Central States Pension recipient, or maybe any UPS person who had their health benefits reduced, or finally, a part time upser who had his full time progression increased?
You see, most of the herd has left the line and is standing together against the sheep dog. You and just a few other sheep, still are too scared to fall out of line.

5habits100

5 habits, I am not mad at all. I am honestly sad for you. It must suck to be a sheep? Always being herded when you fall out of line and that nasty Sheep dog always chasing you.
On a serious note, do you honestly think that hall and H Jr are worth our vote? Why don't you ask a freight driver what they think of Jimmy, or a retired Central States Pension recipient, or maybe any UPS person who had their health benefits reduced, or finally, a part time upser who had his full time progression increased?
You see, most of the herd has left the line and is standing together against the sheep dog. You and just a few other sheep, still are too scared to fall out of line.
Don't be sad for me. I don't want anyone's sympathy. Never been a sheep and never will. Never cared what people think about me and I tell them my opinion and that is why my friends are really my friends because we have that kind of relationship.
On more serious note. I do think Ken is worth our vote. I do speak with freight drivers. The one's that voted for their company to stay in business and are glad they did. I do speak with retired and active Central States participants/ I do speak with the part-time employees who had their benefits changed. Finally I have spoken with part-time employees who had the progression increased. When they are actually given facts (and by that I mean the truth) about what is going on and people aren't playing politics, they understand and appreciate it. You see I don't play politics with people and that is why they appreciate me (most :-)).
So to finish this post I do think Ken is by far the best man for the job. It scares me to think that a bunch of incompetent people on Fred and Tim's slate (including them) could get elected to a position that will negatively affect the thousands of people in the local I am in.

Irishman Collins

Don't be sad for me. I don't want anyone's sympathy. Never been a sheep and never will. Never cared what people think about me and I tell them my opinion and that is why my friends are really my friends because we have that kind of relationship.
On more serious note. I do think Ken is worth our vote. I do speak with freight drivers. The one's that voted for their company to stay in business and are glad they did. I do speak with retired and active Central States participants/ I do speak with the part-time employees who had their benefits changed. Finally I have spoken with part-time employees who had the progression increased. When they are actually given facts (and by that I mean the truth) about what is going on and people aren't playing politics, they understand and appreciate it. You see I don't play politics with people and that is why they appreciate me (most :-)).
So to finish this post I do think Ken is by far the best man for the job. It scares me to think that a bunch of incompetent people on Fred and Tim's slate (including them) could get elected to a position that will negatively affect the thousands of people in the local I am in.
I thought incompetence was Kens middle name?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
When they are actually given facts (and by that I mean the truth) about what is going on and people aren't playing politics, they understand and appreciate it. You see I don't play politics with people and that is why they appreciate me (most :-)).

That sums it up, nicely.

Anyone that has served in an elected position knows, not everyone will like you.

If you consistently explain the facts, they will (eventually) respect you.

My signature line on this Forum used to be;

"You might not like what I say.... But, I always tell the truth."

I still have members that don't "like" me.

It's funny though....

When they want the right answer, they ask Bug. :biggrin:

-Bug-