Socks and Trucks!

Irishman Collins

Lead, can you point out any post that any reformer has posted whereas you agree, or do you just argue for the sake of protecting your antiquated leaders who you so desperately seek their approval?

image.png
@Irishman Collins

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I don't know what your thinking about lead.....if we aren't going to fight and possibly strike over the sock issue......why do we pay union dues......I agree with Irish let's put the raises and benefits negotiating on the side and focus on this sock issue
Can you afford to have your face smash into the windshield, then recoil the back of your head into the metal bulkhead, if you're involved in a serious accident in vehicle without a high back chair and 3 point seat belt?
How about you, wanna pretend the other half wasn't mentioned?

Do you want to drive one of these 30 year old death traps with your company issued penis sock on?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I think we just got down to the real issues with this thread.
Can you afford to have your face smash into the windshield, then recoil the back of your head into the metal bulkhead, if you're involved in a serious accident in vehicle without a high back chair and 3 point seat belt?
They claim that they can't retrofit high back chairs and 3 point seat belts, yet they can retrofit keyless ignition and telematics?

We have no old p800 or anything like that we have about 20 of these that sit on the fence and are never used . I must be in the bubble of goodness
image.jpeg

Irishman Collins

Socks and Trucks was just a cute headline to get people to read the post. The point is, the simplest and easiest things to negotiate our current leaders are incapable of doing. Pay no attention to the sheep delegate elections. Change is coming and it is coming fast.