lamcakes

School to work UPSer here. I work at the Worldport in Louisville. We used to be allowed to come in and start whenever we could and at start time on days we didn't have school first. But now we aren't allowed to start until noon even on days we don't have school?? This means I'm going to be losing up to 20 hours a week. Anyone know why this is?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
It means you are simply a cog in the Big Brown Machine.

It also means you do not understand your contract if you are in the Union.

If you're management....especially part time you are virtually useless in the grand scheme of things.

Box Ox

Look toward the coworker on your left. Ask. Look toward the coworker on your right. Ask. Look toward your veterans. Ask. Look toward your steward. Ask.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
School to work UPSer here. I work at the Worldport in Louisville. We used to be allowed to come in and start whenever we could and at start time on days we didn't have school first. But now we aren't allowed to start until noon even on days we don't have school?? This means I'm going to be losing up to 20 hours a week. Anyone know why this is?
It's is due to worker productive being at an all time high. The population around Louisville believes in education, low crime and hard work!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Maybe because people with more seniority were not getting a chance to work extra, have there been any grievances lately over this. Go call local 89 and ask